Exam Stress (1 Viewer)

^___^
HSC
haha

with 2 wks till my hsc exams, i was shitting my pants

with 5days till my first uni exams, i play computer games and sleep all day when i should be studying since i don't know anything

haha..

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
I'm gonna fail maths and I'm not even worried. Only pissed off.

I don't seem to be taking uni very seriously, perhaps next year I might be more serious..

tonberry_kun

O RLY?
HSC
Originally posted by natstar
Im really stressed out. Especially for accounting, i have to pass the final exam to pass the unit
i thought no matter how well u did in the semester, if u fail the final exam, regardless of ur other marks u will fail anyway?

Originally posted by Toodulu
i don't know how much my exams count and since i haven't been to a lecture for 2 weeks i'm not sure what's in them too.
i haven't been to a COMP1011/1711 lecture since the midsemester break (so.. 3 lectures a week x 8 weeks =... 24 lectures!) :D

Originally posted by Toodulu
i think because uni can be so cruisey it's easy to spend more time focusing on your problems outside uni and that fucks everything over
definately true...

Originally posted by ...

with 5days till my first uni exams, i play computer games and sleep all day when i should be studying since i don't know anything
just like me :D

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
Originally posted by ...

Originally posted by Ragerunner
I'm gonna fail maths and I'm not even worried. Only pissed off.
hahaha bloody oath

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
haha..hmm, seems my stress is quite different..
im stressed that I may not keep my distinction average this semester..

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
lol, and we have people like me who will be ok with a pass in 3 subjects. for the 4th i should get a D. lol weird...

Tenax Propositi

there's just no oxygen
HSC
thankfully, I don't have exams this semester... the only semester I will never have exams during my 5 university years.

I love you communications :)

Tenax Propositi

there's just no oxygen
HSC
Originally posted by melbournian
For Communications/Law at UTS, you just do Communications in first semester of first year. Communications subjects don't have exams (Law subjects do however)
Yep, that's correct.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by Minai
dude, how do you do only stress about that? do you already know everything for the exams? if yes, how do you start studying so early?

i'm worried i won't be able to learn everything by the time my exams start!

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Losing the D average means not being able to get into law. As you go through the years it gets harder and harder to maintain, hence the heightened stress.

clive

evilc
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Merethrond
My ratio of HSC stress to current stress is around 100:1, because I didn't care at all last year and did no work (and hence my 67 UAI:lol:!). By the way, I have four exams in four days next week:(.
I had exams in five days last year and it was pretty fucked, but i ended up doing pretty good in them, good luck :)

I saw that you are going to blink in you sig :D i will be there too, and they better play dammit!

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Originally posted by Minai
I have to get a distinction average too, so I can transfer:(.

Originally posted by iambored
dude, how do you do only stress about that? do you already know everything for the exams? if yes, how do you start studying so early?

i'm worried i won't be able to learn everything by the time my exams start!
I know, I have had basically no time to study during this session:(! I have to read half of a text book in one of my subjects, and the exam is on Thursday:(.

Originally posted by clive
I had exams in five days last year and it was pretty fucked, but i ended up doing pretty good in them, good luck :)
Thanks, and good luck to you too:).

Originally posted by clive
I saw that you are going to blink in you sig :D i will be there too, and they better play dammit!
Yeah, it should be good, I wish that Brand New was playing with them though (like earlier in the year), instead of Sparta:(.

saves.the.day

HSC
Originally posted by Merethrond
Yeah, it should be good, I wish that Brand New was playing with them though (like earlier in the year), instead of Sparta:(.
Yep.. I absolutley love brand new (always noticed the soco aramento lyrics in your sig). I liked them so much that I ordered their album deja entendu off the net months before it was in Australia. They're a major reason why i bought a ticket to the blink concert in the first place.. but that doesn't mean I dont love blink.. I'm going to the Syd. gig.

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
I am stressed, but I will live. It's not the end of the world if I don't get 4 D's.
Originally posted by saves.the.day
Yep..
Hiiiii, see you on Friday :D

chookyn

poulet de montagne
HSC
i only have three exams, and at the very most they're worth 50% of the subjects

they're relatively easy subjects too, the sorta stuff u can fudge your way thru:
*communication & literature
*media interpretations
*theory & prac of art 1

and each only goes for max 2hrs... so i'm not too stressed @ the mo

however the practical side of my course is VERY demanding - i.e. most other stuff is done already, but i'll be finishing off about 20 ceramics pieces right up to my first exam this thursday... so study time looks almost non-existent..

elizabethy

I'm the best !!
HSC
hey ppl....stresss is part of life...i think the ones who r not stressed r not humans !!! :)

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Originally posted by saves.the.day
Yep.. I absolutley love brand new (always noticed the soco aramento lyrics in your sig). I liked them so much that I ordered their album deja entendu off the net months before it was in Australia. They're a major reason why i bought a ticket to the blink concert in the first place.. but that doesn't mean I dont love blink.. I'm going to the Syd. gig.
Nice taste in music. Did you see Saves The Day at the Metro in Sydney? I missed out on Sydney Blink tickets:(.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)