Exam Superstitions?? (1 Viewer)

cait44

HSC
Do you do anything in particular before each exam or drape your self in four leaf clover and rabbits feet?

I always listen to the same song before and exam and try not to step on the pile of ants that hang around the exam room in case it's bad karma lol

nataliaa.cc

HSC
I use a particular type of pen, will only use the same plastic sleeve and will only wear my fave bracelet (which, at the end of a year is all scratched and not so nice looking).

shaon0

HSC
cait44 said:
Do you do anything in particular before each exam or drape your self in four leaf clover and rabbits feet?

I always listen to the same song before and exam and try not to step on the pile of ants that hang around the exam room in case it's bad karma lol
lol, i breathe deeply in a vain attempt to increase oxygen supply to my brain and hence, hopefully get a better make than otherwise.

*Baby-K*

HSC
A Russian superstition is that you can't have a shower before the exam because supposedly the 'water over your head' takes all the knowledge out :uhhuh:
I played a joke on my boyfriend and told him that I wasn't going to have a shower until the HSC is finished (I finish on the 12th Nov) - I have never seen him so horrified:uhoh:

midifile

Na Na Na Na Naa
HSC
I have to listen to "we are the champions" by queen on the way to school

=]

bendha

HSC
have to go toilet before exam starts ... and still sometimes manage to go midway.

but that's typical

Rhanoct

zzzzz
HSC
eh, none per se but i do listen to the four horsemen by metallica on the way to school

JimmyJimJim

HSC
It doesn't really make sense to anyone who isn't a friend, but before each exam I must listen to Unique II's version of 'Break My Stride', then Lighthouse Family's 'High' and drive to school listening to Britney's 'Womanizer'

:p

Done it with all four exams so far.

savio23q

Band
HSC
Rhanoct said:
eh, none per se but i do listen to the four horsemen by metallica on the way to school
Opeth lyrics, nice :p

I don't have any superstitions really. I just put on my iPod sometimes when I feel like it. Otherwise, I just try and stay calm and remember important points - exam strategies and whatnot.

inter108

HSC
1. Play Fifa before the exam.

2. Drink coffee (2 spoons of coffee 4 sugars) study.

3. Listen to music

4. Pray for divine intervention.

5. wear lucky underwear. (all):rofl:

always.dreaming

sporadic attendee
HSC
N/A
lol, yeah it's funny how people have these little pre exam rituals (myself included).

I wear my 'lucky undies' :)

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
inter108 said:
1. Play Fifa before the exam.
haha i respect that

for me, after reading time, i have to take about 30 or so seconds to just get 'in the zone'...

Katieeee

HSC
The only one i really follow is wearing my lucky undies... they say on the back "BITCH WITH BRAINS" so kind of appropriate I guess haha.

inter108

HSC
Izzay said:
haha i respect that

for me, after reading time, i have to take about 30 or so seconds to just get 'in the zone'...
Yea pwning legendary with Ronaldo gets you pumped haha.

inter108

HSC
Katieeee said:
The only one i really follow is wearing my lucky undies... they say on the back "BITCH WITH BRAINS" so kind of appropriate I guess haha.
Mine are red or blue. So called lucky charm.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)