Exam Superstitions?? (1 Viewer)

knots&crosses

HSC
The night before an exam, when I'm about to fall asleep. I reassure myself that I know everything and that there is nothing the Bos can ask that i cant answer and never think about that subject till reading time.

the following morningbut for breakfast i drink half a cup of tea, and put the hot cup over my eyelids for a few seconds, i think that wakes me up. Then in the exam room, I try not to think at all until the exam begins...

Its strange that i dont want to think about the subject, but i tend to see it as less stressful thinking about retaining all that info, and by the time i see the question, my memory goes psycho...:rolleyes:

sparkerasp

HSC
The day before the exam, I just treat it like any day, nothing different. The morning before the exam, I try not to talk about anything related to the exam (unless it's important). It helps cool small nerves, but I hardly get nerves anymore.

henry08

HSC
N/A
I take several hayfever tablets and caffine tablets. Go the toilet. Walk for a bit. Arrive early. Drink coffee. Eat breakfast.

henry08

HSC
N/A
Katieeee said:
The only one i really follow is wearing my lucky undies... they say on the back "BITCH WITH BRAINS" so kind of appropriate I guess haha.
show us, post a pic!

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
I get so fucking paranoid when i have two or more consecutive answers the same in my multiple choice

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
ancient on halloween
society and culture on the 13th

hm....

lucidassembly

HSC
I always wear my two lucky bracelets to school, and then take them off just before the exam (because they actually interfere with my writing :p )
risole91 said:
I get so fucking paranoid when i have two or more consecutive answers the same in my multiple choice
Oh, I'm definitely the same. I find it so scary lol.

Darnie

mad cunt
HSC
I've used the same pen throughout all my exams, when it runs out i will start another pen.
I also always wear thongs, and take them off in the exam.
also, for breakfast i have 2 coffees, 2 berocca, a centrum tablet, a bowl of nutri-grain with cream on it, and i chew a bit of shewy throughout the exam. so yeah.

Katieeee

HSC
henry08 said:
show us, post a pic!
This was taken at my 18th many months ago lol... four of my friends all have them so we just had to take some snaps as you do. Cropped to reduce potential for future blackmail.

beksta21

HSC
I wear my Pandora Bracelet everywhere... And can't do exams without it..
My Mum gave me a four leaf clover charm for it when I started the HSC, and I have a little graduation hat from my grandparents and a guardian angel from one of my best friends (like a sister to me...).

FREEDOM TOMORROW :)

BTW ^^ love the knickers.

erm

HSC
at least zoom out a bit more so we can see ur whole ass.

henry08

HSC
N/A
Darnie said:
I've used the same pen throughout all my exams, when it runs out i will start another pen.
I also always wear thongs, and take them off in the exam.
also, for breakfast i have 2 coffees, 2 berocca, a centrum tablet, a bowl of nutri-grain with cream on it, and i chew a bit of shewy throughout the exam. so yeah.
The more drugs the better I say. Heck, if it was allowed I'd take a hip flask into the exam. I suppose I could use straight vodka in a water bottle, though.

henry08

HSC
N/A
Katieeee said:
This was taken at my 18th many months ago lol... four of my friends all have them so we just had to take some snaps as you do. Cropped to reduce potential for future blackmail.
You could pm the the pics ;)

Katieeee

HSC
If you do enough searching on myspace you will find them ;)

Azreil

HSC
Wearing the same jewellery--a ring and a bracelet I don't take off, and a set of matching earrings and necklace.

My dog broke the necklace after my 2U maths exam and I completely fucked up my 3U exam today.

"Lucky gum" from my friend Rachel.

Yeah. I didn't think I had superstitions. Apparently I do.

jennieTalia

HSC
I've been lugging a horseshoe around with me in my bag to all the exams :) And the trials as well hehe.

My Granddad sent it from England because he does arty stuff for his work and at the moment they are on this project where they make tables and pots and things out of horseshoes, and they made the theme of my Uncles wedding horseshoes, with everyone sitting in the shape and flower arrangements mounted on mini horseshoes. Sorry a long winded explo for why :p

inter108

HSC
I forgot one out of my 6 superstitions.

I always ALWAYS wear my watch on my left hand.

This crucial.

danz90

HSC
I ALWAYS have a green apple before an exam.. plus some water.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)