Exam Thoughts, S2 2008 (1 Viewer)

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
回复: Exam Thoughts, S2 2008

I had the MATS1101 exam yesterday.
Bailed out 45 minutes early.
I checked over my answers thoroughly, whatever I couldn't do I couldn't do end of story.
The organic chemistry questions were not forgiving.
By the time I bailed out half of the exam room was empty, the earliest departure was 30 minutes after starting.

Shit exam.

Kmara2nv

HSC
Tim035 said:
Don't stress too much, its actually not that difficult test, they put enough in there so pretty much anyone who put in some study will pass the subject, I remember last year the last 5 - 6 questions were really dodgy, as if they ran out of ideas for questions or something.

the exam was very hard, so many stoopppid ass questions, like dont get me wrong i studied and all but the amount of content u need to know and the fact tahts it 100 MC questions is just tedious, there were so many words in there ive never heard of before lol, the whole subject is pointless, hope i get a conceeeded pass :D

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
Re: 回复: Exam Thoughts, S2 2008

Forbidden. said:
I had the MATS1101 exam yesterday.
Bailed out 45 minutes early.
I checked over my answers thoroughly, whatever I couldn't do I couldn't do end of story.
The organic chemistry questions were not forgiving.
By the time I bailed out half of the exam room was empty, the earliest departure was 30 minutes after starting.

Shit exam.
I needed about 16 marks in that test to pass the course. I added up the marks which i knew i definately got, and that came to about 13.75, excluding partial marks for the short response questions for materials and chem sections. Im pretty sure i'll pass the course though.
My friend only needed 5 marks in this test to pass the course, the bastard..

oh, and i thought i left 30 mins early, till i rememberd that only math was for 2hrs, this one was 3 hrs, meaning i left 1hr 30 mins early.. 0.o

EDIT: mechanics on monday (mman1300) is gonna be soooo gay, there better be some epic scaling going on.

Last edited:

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
Re: 回复: Exam Thoughts, S2 2008

haha im still waiting for my next exam which is on next tuesday. i had my last exam last saturday...frick..what LOLAY

deadfishlol

HSC
N/A
Kmara2nv said:
the exam was very hard, so many stoopppid ass questions, like dont get me wrong i studied and all but the amount of content u need to know and the fact tahts it 100 MC questions is just tedious, there were so many words in there ive never heard of before lol, the whole subject is pointless, hope i get a conceeeded pass :D
Not nearly as hard as the "sample" exam they gave out before but still really fucking hard. I could probably count with my two hands the number of times I saw a question and be like "HEY I KNOW THE ANSWER"
<---- also hoping for a CP :burn:

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
Re: 回复: Re: Exam Thoughts, S2 2008

wrong_turn said:
methods was a bitch. i didnt finish the exam. did 1,3,4,6
I felt pretty good about methods, did 2, 4, 5, 6. Shame I fucked up with the project and workbook questions.

In other news I finished today hooray!

Last edited:

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
回复: Re: 回复: Exam Thoughts, S2 2008

Omie Jay said:
I needed about 16 marks in that test to pass the course. I added up the marks which i knew i definately got, and that came to about 13.75, excluding partial marks for the short response questions for materials and chem sections. Im pretty sure i'll pass the course though.
My friend only needed 5 marks in this test to pass the course, the bastard..

oh, and i thought i left 30 mins early, till i rememberd that only math was for 2hrs, this one was 3 hrs, meaning i left 1hr 30 mins early.. 0.o

EDIT: mechanics on monday (mman1300) is gonna be soooo gay, there better be some epic scaling going on.
I pass the exam I pass the course that's all I care.
My other marks in both the Materials and Chemistry strands are OK to good except for the Materials midsession.

Thank god I didn't do MMAN1300 but I will miss out shit by doing CVEN1300.
Everyone I know who does MMAN1300 say it's incredibly hard.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
Re: 回复: Re: 回复: Exam Thoughts, S2 2008

It is, im gonna phail it fo' sho', and the crappy thing is that im gonna have to repeat it... :(

Loz_metalhead

HSC
Just had LEGT2721. I think I really stuffed up...who knows why I said it was a negligent misrepresentation when it was obviously fraudulent. Feel stupid:( Ohwell.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
So is anyone else completely screwd for mman1300, mechanics? There better be some epic scaling, as long as my mark of around 5% gets scaled up to a 50%, then its all good.

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
...my friend had his mechanics exam a few days ago and he was all good

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
回复: Re: Exam Thoughts, S2 2008

darkwolfzx said:
...my friend had his mechanics exam a few days ago and he was all good

mechanics, the exam AND the lecturer are gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay

one more bloody exam on thursday and im done.
game theory and best of all i can bring in every lecture note from the course into the exam but its a gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay subject

Loz_metalhead

HSC
I just had fins3635 today...did anyone else find it incredibly difficult? It was worse than any exam Henry Yip could write.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)