Exam Timetable (1 Viewer)

em_516

bludging..
HSC
how much is a one day library fine? :(

edit: and is anyone else gonna see bertie blackman tonight? apparently she doesn't start til 11! i hate being a g'ma :(

Last edited:

em_516

bludging..
HSC
i wonder if there have ever been cases of someone being put in seat 13 and disputing it because they're superstitious ha..i don't know why i just thought that :S

em_516

bludging..
HSC
true :D
but seriously, i wonder if i could successfully argue that i MUST do my econ exam on the 14th rather than the 13th..hmmmm..i wish! i bet the uni would be assholes about it and make you do it the week before instead haha

em_516

bludging..
HSC
i don't know
i've only thought of it til now
i'm clutching at straws here :(
stuvac should be official..i'm fucked

em_516

bludging..
HSC
but i do! this semester is just poo
one subject i understand having an assignment due this week, since it has no exam and only two essays
the other, is geog, and we've had a zillion assignments that took a lot more effort than what they were worth and i hate my lecturer :( cannot believe she made it due this week..she could've just not given us the damn thing and made the exam percentage 35% instead of 25%..it's all well and good for her having that exam in the second week, but i'm gonna be fucked for my econ and poli exams :(

now watch me go watch heroes haha..i'm worried, but not too worried ;)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
em_516 said:
but i do! this semester is just poo
one subject i understand having an assignment due this week, since it has no exam and only two essays
the other, is geog, and we've had a zillion assignments that took a lot more effort than what they were worth and i hate my lecturer :( cannot believe she made it due this week..she could've just not given us the damn thing and made the exam percentage 35% instead of 25%..it's all well and good for her having that exam in the second week, but i'm gonna be fucked for my econ and poli exams :(

now watch me go watch heroes haha..i'm worried, but not too worried ;)
do you want me to spoil it so you can go back to your study?

em_516

bludging..
HSC
too late, and i swear to god, if either of you ruin it..dead *glare*
next week looks so awesome! suspense is so good :D

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
the best bit about the next episode is the last 5 minutes

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
No, tonights episode was kinda boring at the end.

I was totally tempted to make a sexual metaphor with my post before. Would have been awesome </story>

em_516

bludging..
HSC
i suppose so..still, it was a little bit ooher..like..the whole paintbrushes in arms thing..gross :(

best bit was the glass shards rising..even though it was bad, that was so awesome imo haha

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
emily come over to my house so we can make out and watch heroes. I don't want to study!

em_516

bludging..
HSC
i can't :(
i'm at uni because there is no power or phone at my house and i have to write my essay that is due today which i left to start today..so clever! ergh :s
thankfully though, i'm at 1500 words, but very hungry! fucking everyone taking the good lappy points near food :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)