Examination Results Semester II, 2006 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gerhard

HSC
adamsaclown are you going to be a registered psychologist or do a phd or do neither

A

adamsaclown

i dunno i'd like to do postgrad studies (i.e. phd) but still unsure whether a research career is for me... and i don't think i want to be a clinical psychologist.... plus i'm doing a combined degree, which is 5 years already

stazi

Nightman
HSC
c_james said:
Alpha Digit Unit of Study Name Mark Grade
ENGL 1005 Language and Image 86.0 High Distinction
HSTY 1044 Twentieth Century Politics and Culture 85.0 High Distinction
LAWS 1010 Torts 61.0 Pass <----- this is what happens with a total of 3 days study for a law exam and general non-attendance throughout semester
PHIL 1010 Society, Knowledge and Reason 80.0 Distinction

for a wam of about 81.875 for the year.
didn't you want to be a rhode (sp?) scholar or something of that nature :(

My results are 'continued unit' across my sem 2 subjects. lawlz.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
goldendawn said:
I charmed the head of the Modern Greek department into telling me my results for that subject early :D - well, not the exact mark, but he told me the grade.
the same way you charmed townie?

c_james

Viva La Merchandise!
HSC
stazi said:
didn't you want to be a rhode (sp?) scholar or something of that nature :(

My results are 'continued unit' across my sem 2 subjects. lawlz.
everyone gets a bad mark now and again. right? ...

stazi

Nightman
HSC
c_james said:
everyone gets a bad mark now and again. right? ...
it made me sad in pants. i hope you dont get beat by a black.

casebash

HSC
Stats 77 - my worst result ever
Soft 81
Integral 90
Physics 87
Tsp 87
Algreba 82 (can choose not to count it though)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
casebash said:
Stats 77 - my worst result ever
Soft 81
Integral 90
Physics 87
Tsp 87
Algreba 82 (can choose not to count it though)
how do you choose not to count a subject? everything you take will be on your final transcript. even if you change courses 20 times.

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
stazi said:
how do you choose not to count a subject? everything you take will be on your final transcript. even if you change courses 20 times.
Maths TSP - I didn't count Any of my TSP units. (80,87,86)

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Also, for the record, my exam results were t3h sux0r. As expected. (I'd also like to take this time to express my utter disdain for the appalling marking processes used in Space Engineering 1).

Old WAM: 89.86
New WAM: 88.39

Old GPA: 6.98
New GPA: 6.79

SeDaTeD

HSC
Math2965 94
Math2968 87 (the scaling was crazy, bloody hard exam)
math2970 89
math3975 91
stat2912 86

Casebash, if you intend to have Algebra anyway, I'd not claim it and do it again. I presume you did it as something extra on top of your normal load so it wouldn't be too much of a problem. You don't need to pay HECS on it either I don't think.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
JOMC130 - Principles of Public Relations - A

JOMC670.1 - Advertising Account Planning - B (success, I failed the midsemester but got a B overall)

JOMC670.2 - Advertising managment - A - (A minus. Great mark as he's a crazy marker, but the best professor anyone could hope for)

POLI442 - International political economy - B- (B minus. Hahahhaah. Holy shit. US education is so damn easy. I haven't done a single reading (no exaggeration) for this course. I have no notes since my mid-term from classes (and the final only tests since that - no exaggeration again), I studied for it in the 4 hours between my PR exam and this exam via wikipedia.org by looking up terms, yet I still got a high grade.)

BUSIcan't remember - new product development. Pending. But I should get a B.

In summary, America is too easy. I spent the entire time going out, drinking, playing xbox (mostly the latter) and not stuyding. I also missed about 40% of POLI lectures, 30% of JOMC130 lectures, 0% of JOMC670, and about 35% of Business lectures. And there were no tutes for any of these subjects. I only bought 2 text books - I only read the PR one to study for my exam. Yet still did relatively well.
I recommend a semester in the USA if you want some relaxation. sexy timesz

stazi

Nightman
HSC
bloody amazing team! i only got to watch 2 games, but they were sensational. just wow.. im very sure at least 2 players will become household names soon from this current squad. Reyshawn Terry and Tyler Hansborough. UNC will probably win it this year. Pity our football team sucked this year and I was there for all of the football season. Then again, we have a new coach.

And furthermore, college sports spirit is amazing. better than anything ive ever experienced. im not usually one to scream and shout unless im drunk during sports, but I was ridiculous at these games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)