Examination Results Semester II, 2006 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
brogan77 said:
Well we can see the dominant party in this couple.

Megan:eek:
Haha I had a D average last semesterrrr!! And he had a credit. So it's even now.

But I guess I am the one with the handcuffs

lengy

HSC
Absent Fail hattrick for the year. Not seeing any of youse next year! Woot!

iwannarock

HSC
you sydney ppl are all pwning.

and here i was thinking i was in the company of fellow dunces.

you..............you.................you're not dunces at all!

you're all like the kid in the front of the class saying "oh mrs hoover you forgot to set us homework for today!"

"thats right richard, i guess i'll have to set twice as much homework for tonight".

:wave:

c_james

Viva La Merchandise!
HSC
Alpha Digit Unit of Study Name Mark Grade
ENGL 1005 Language and Image 86.0 High Distinction
HSTY 1044 Twentieth Century Politics and Culture 85.0 High Distinction
LAWS 1010 Torts 61.0 Pass <----- this is what happens with a total of 3 days study for a law exam and general non-attendance throughout semester
PHIL 1010 Society, Knowledge and Reason 80.0 Distinction

for a wam of about 81.875 for the year.

lala2

Banned
HSC
^^lolness, and I get 63 with consistent attendance, regular participation at workshops, etc. If only I was smarter :( I would never try not to attend lectures--I think I'd either fail or pass by a tiny margin (as in, 50-55-ish). You're one of those Arts/Law peoples who totally ace Arts and forget about Law. I've only met one person who forgot about Arts and aced Law, I believe she's in fourth year now.

c_james

Viva La Merchandise!
HSC
lala2 said:
^^lolness, and I get 63 with consistent attendance, regular participation at workshops, etc. If only I was smarter :( I would never try not to attend lectures--I think I'd either fail or pass by a tiny margin (as in, 50-55-ish). You're one of those Arts/Law peoples who totally ace Arts and forget about Law. I've only met one person who forgot about Arts and aced Law, I believe she's in fourth year now.
hmmm well it's early days yet. i'll try to get a bit more focussed on law next semester (i'll have to, seeing as it's two subjects in semester 1 2007 instead of one).

Jase

HSC
woo.

BCHM 2972 Human Biochemistry (Advanced) 87.0 High Distinction
PHSI 2906 Integrated Physiology B (Advanced) 88.0 High Distinction
PHYS 2912 Physics 2B (Advanced) 83.0 Distinction
SCTP 2862 Science Talented Student Project 94.0 High Distinction

HSC
c_james said:
hmmm well it's early days yet. i'll try to get a bit more focussed on law next semester (i'll have to, seeing as it's two subjects in semester 1 2007 instead of one).

i rekon torts was just damn hard...i got 65 for that so just scraped a credit. what da hell, they gave us two 12 page booklets for da exam :confused: no one can write that much in 1 hr :mad1:

on the other hand, i got distinctions for my arts subjects :)

nit

HSC
BCHM 2972 Human Biochemistry (Advanced) 87.0 High Distinction
CHEM 2916 Chemical Structure and Stability (SSP) 93.0 High Distinction
PCOL 2012 Pharmacology: Drugs and People 90.0 High Distinction
SCTP 2862 Science Talented Student Project 91.0 High Distinction

lala2

Banned
HSC
:jaw:

Some of you guys are totally pawning! HD averages?! *worships*

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
I now have all my results.

Hello credit average over the four semesters + Dinstinction (in this case hd for me) for my Majorworks

I am now officially an Honours student and will start Honours subjects next year.

HORAY

Last edited:

Skeeta

HSC
i am so pised.

I have had a credit average or higher every semester. Would be chosen for honours but I got 4/10 for some effing thing, that caused me to fail a subject (BARRIER TASK) and now i cannot because i have a fail in my transcript.

Pfft
Sif i'd want to do honours anyway :(

lala2

Banned
HSC
Does anyone know if it's true there's 2 types of honours for pharmacy? My conclusions:

- One that is purely WAM based, i.e. credit average or higher, and requires no further honours project (something like graduating with Distinction)
- One that involves an honours project and involves the top 30 out of 260 people or something like that?

I've heard conflicting news from people and the one person who has come to the same conclusion as me is also confused. I know I would never be the top x or 30 or whatever out of 260, but if the WAM-based model is true, I should be able to do it fairly ok since I've got a WAM of 71 this year

_dhj_

-_-
HSC
mystic_dragon55 said:
i rekon torts was just damn hard...i got 65 for that so just scraped a credit. what da hell, they gave us two 12 page booklets for da exam :confused: no one can write that much in 1 hr :mad1:

on the other hand, i got distinctions for my arts subjects :)
torts was okay. think I hd-ed in the exam :) cummerce subjects are annoying.

A

adamsaclown

lala2 said:
Does anyone know if it's true there's 2 types of honours for pharmacy? My conclusions:

- One that is purely WAM based, i.e. credit average or higher, and requires no further honours project (something like graduating with Distinction)
- One that involves an honours project and involves the top 30 out of 260 people or something like that?

I've heard conflicting news from people and the one person who has come to the same conclusion as me is also confused. I know I would never be the top x or 30 or whatever out of 260, but if the WAM-based model is true, I should be able to do it fairly ok since I've got a WAM of 71 this year
well I know that in some subjects, like Engineering, its the former (except not quite, because all engineering students have to write a thesis, which is kind of like an honours project anyway), while for most other areas its the latter. Maybe the people you're hearing about this from got confused by that?

Tommy_69

Old Member
HSC
wtf so if i failed a first year unit i wont be able to do honours even if my wam is above credit average?

A

adamsaclown

uhh no I don't think failing a first year unit will have any impact... unless its in the area you want to do honours in.... but even then,... I know for psyc they don't even take first year psyc units into account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)