Examination Results Semester II, 2006 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lala2

Banned
HSC
Hmmm, I guess it was kinda expected, and I think I can say it will be my worst mark:

PHAR 1616 Introductory Pharmaceutical Science 63.0 Pass

I was hoping for a 65 :( but oh well, after the exam, I kinda thought it'd be a miracle if I scrapped a credit.

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
brogan77 said:
Seriously, unless you have a subject which completed all it's assessable components prior to the exam period, there's no point checking yr results until December.
To be fair, I've spoken to my maths lecturer, he's already marked everything. But maths comes out in bulk, so in spite of the completion of that subject, other lecturers are mostly inept.

J

jhakka

Code:
Alpha	Digit	Unit of Study Name	Mark	Grade
EDUF	2007	Social Perspectives on Education	68.0	Credit
EDUF	3024	Adolescent Development		Result not yet available
ENGL	2617	Postmodernism		Result not yet available
HSTY	2653	Reformation and Society		Withdrawn
HSTY	2655	Race Relations and Australian Frontiers		Result not yet available.
Hmm. Not like the Education faculty to be organised. One of my four expected credits. :)

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
My harmony exam was a 9am exam. I woke up 15 minutes before it was going to start.

Ended up 40 minutes late. It ate in all my time.

The result?

MCGY 2011 Harmony and Analysis 4 48.0 Pass (Concessional)

Seriously I'm glad I'm just not doing the subject again, that's all! :D

lala2

Banned
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
My harmony exam was a 9am exam. I woke up 15 minutes before it was going to start.

Ended up 40 minutes late. It ate in all my time.

The result?

MCGY 2011 Harmony and Analysis 4 48.0 Pass (Concessional)

Seriously I'm glad I'm just not doing the subject again, that's all! :D
lol, everything from an HD to a Concessional Pass! And what is harmony and analysis? Is it musicology? Doesn't sound "too" bad to me?

Wolfowitz

, now also hated by Jews!
HSC
Predictions:

ECON1002: Distinction/HD
ACCT1002: Pass/Credit
ENGL1015: Disction/HD
INFS1000: Pass/Credit

If only I was consistent ;(

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
congrats to those people that achieved very good results...keep them coming

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
lala2 said:
lol, everything from an HD to a Concessional Pass! And what is harmony and analysis? Is it musicology? Doesn't sound "too" bad to me?
More like analysis of chords and how one should follow the other. That sounds fairly simple and all, but its not. Things like mixture chords, secondary dominants, suspensions, if they even mean anything to you :p Basically Bach and all those musicians after followed some musical rules that result into something aesthetically pleasing. We just follow the rules and compose on the spot in the style of Bach (or whatever period, like Mozart or something). So not so good if you're late to that exam.

I was explaining to this to someone at a party once. They were like "oh so I, IV, V chords?" and I'm like "well sorta... but more complex... you know... cuz its Bach".

:p

lala2

Banned
HSC
Nah, I know my cadences and suspensions ;)--and the whole I, IV, V, VI thing. Though II chords can sound refreshing when stuck in at the right place. Yeah, and Bach with his fugues had some really extended suspensions till all four voices come together in a nice cadence. The only kind of dominant I know though, are dominant 7ths, and I guess you could get away with half-diminished, half-dominant 7ths.

pow3

HSC
myuni is stuffing up again :mad1: anyone else clicking on "examination results" and then on the page where you click "view" next to your degree THERE IS NO DEGREE NOR VIEW BUTTON!? :burn: it was there a few days ago!! :confused:

Last edited:

solay

HSC
hey could u please teach me how to start a thread im new to the website n i ahve no idea how to

pow3

HSC
solay said:
hey could u please teach me how to start a thread im new to the website n i ahve no idea how to
hey i'm kinda new too... welcome to the site... to add a new thread click on "New Thread" which is always located above all the other threads (on the left)

pow3

HSC
pow3 said:
myuni is stuffing up again :mad1: anyone else clicking on "examination results" and then on the page where you click "view" next to your degree THERE IS NO DEGREE NOR VIEW BUTTON!? :burn: it was there a few days ago!! :confused:
nvm it's back up

kow_dude

HSC
Does UNSW release all marks on a certain date. How come Usyd is not doing this :S

tlodg

HSC
N/A
hey.... i was on the pre-enrolment thing on myadmin but it's empty for me......
does anyone else have this problem?

gawd.....i pre-enrolled already and now it's simply "blank"?(without options.....)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)