Exams after holis.... (1 Viewer)

happii

HSC
plz tell me im not the only one whos school is so gay and having our yearlies after these holis. piece of crap now i cant enjoy my holis properly.....

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Why would they have preliminary exams when the HSC's started? That's ridiculous.

simonloo

may our bodies remain
HSC
N/A
That's weird, I thought Yr 12 started in T4 for everyone.

eddy11

HSC
my exams are finished now, dont have to go to school next week, all my mates still have about three exams though, three week holiday for me

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
Ahahaha that's bullshit.

wendym

HSC
lol thats weird .. so you'll be finishing your prelims when the HSC year begins? thats odd because you should be learning all your new HSC topics at the beginning of T4 .. thats just wasting HSC time ..
most schools have already finished their prelims - like last week or the week before that
im finishing off my this week , 3 more to go and its all done on thursday

Foxodi

HSC
Heh, no, but my school is being even more stupid and are spending the first 3 weeks of T4 teaching us the rest of the Year 11 course...... Even though we had our yearlys last week, and Ive finished all course work because 1 topic in BS which imo should be set for homework.

I know I'll be sure to ignore any homework they set us in those 3 weeks- So stupid to waste HSC time -.-

evolution

OH` so juicy, squeeze me.
HSC
No way man .

Unbelieveable.

No student would wanna study in their holidays. Especially for Yearlies of Year 11

Weird school to place yearlies after holis .... excluding other years <11 of course

happii

HSC
yeh its a fken joke but what can u do huh. Im going away to central coast for the holis so im just gonna tell my folks not to worry bout it (hopefully lol). after all its just year 11.

my school is regents park cchs. LMFAO at foxodi that fuked up lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)