• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

exams r so annoying!!! (1 Viewer)

Gurlpower

HSC
yeah as i said, the co ordinator has alot to answer for, but this being a public forum and all i wont delve further in public.

i took a different approach with KC, i used to speak to him one on one and got on his good side, hes not a bad bloke at all, not perfect, but who is. i am sure he stressed the importance of the lecture slides but i guess your right, if you didnt pick up on it then he may not have been clear enough. i probably just picked up on it because i HANG off every word that talks about assessments.

i put KC in the 'not bad but not good' category.

best teacher you will get in uws marketing school is a strategic part timer called Adam Brady. tough marker, but a great lecturer.

Gurlpower

HSC
but its good that we agree that its a confusing subject the way it was conveyed.

thats what i hate about our course, no matter what you do it wont ever be perfect. whens the last time someone got 20 outta 20 for an essay with a word limit?

its impossible to achieve relative perfection when we are ordered to be succinct, and we get marked down for it.

chik who else do you have as a teacher this sem, if ive sniffed you out right then im guessing its farid,kc and maybe Jas and that you 'want to go travelling' after uni?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)