exams r so annoying!!! (1 Viewer)

ChiK

HSC
N/A
Far out I am so worried i failed 2 of my exams - n they r marketing core subjects too!!!

Dammmmm Services Mktg and Brand n Product Mgmt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still got B2b this Friday - hope it won't too bad

Does anyone know when the exam results will be released?

Also, if you fail a subject - how soon r u suppose to submit a re-consideration form or medical letter saying you weren't well?

Does it actually work? Has anyone got a Conceded Pass based on that re consideration thing?

ChiK

HSC
N/A
yeah I had the same questions as you did

however, i just wished I had studies the last few chapters instead - seeing that most of the questions were based on that.

klh

HSC
well i foyu were not well, you should have filled out a misadventure form after you did your exams. email your unit coordinater right away to ask what you should do!

Go here and read up abotu asking them to re-assess your grades:
Review of Grade

hurry!

Gurlpower

HSC
i did this for accounting

worked perfectly.

i faked illness after tuffinmg up the test, got 50 at the end of the day.

easy as pie.

Last edited:

RabbitRabbit

HSC
N/A
how do you fake a sickie a few weeks after you took the exam? Would you need supporting documentation?

Im freaking out that I might fail stats too by maybe 5- 10 marks

Last edited:

Gurlpower

HSC
chik,
how the f*ck could you fail brand and product girl?

that test was easy as pie.

ChiK

HSC
N/A
in regards to "how i would possibly fail BPM?"

Simple didn't study enough mainly due to the fact that I had an exam the day before

the most annoying thing about BPM is that my lecturer is a real "Dickhead" - he's a tight marker.........

L

LaraB

RabbitRabbit said:
how do you fake a sickie a few weeks after you took the exam? Would you need supporting documentation?
yeh exactly... what a load of bs.... you need a dodgy unethical doctor to manage that one....

faking you're sick to boost your marks is just lame... i thought most people got over that by the end of high school...

Gurlpower

HSC
chik= i would like to talk to you about the bpm and b2b exams w did the same.
p.s were you at westfield or driving to it today?

scondly, regarding the doctor thing. the doctor could be as ethical as a christian, but it doesnt matter because all you have to do is pretend your sick, say you did the exam and were vominting throughout, that you want to do the exam but the tacher asked you to get a certificate.

easier than touching a ho's tits.

L

LaraB

Gurlpower said:
chik= i would like to talk to you about the bpm and b2b exams w did the same.
p.s were you at westfield or driving to it today?

scondly, regarding the doctor thing. the doctor could be as ethical as a christian, but it doesnt matter because all you have to do is pretend your sick, say you did the exam and were vominting throughout, that you want to do the exam but the tacher asked you to get a certificate.

easier than touching a ho's tits.
wow! you're so smart! First you equate ethical behaviours with christianity and 2nd you claim a doctor is still ethical if they sign off saying they examined you and found you displayed an illness that they never saw... and then you manage to fit in a sad sleazy analogy... genius!

Natstar - yeh exactly... if you claim stuff like that, they will simply ask the supervisors if anyone in the exam was like that, they'll say no, you'll be told to get over it... if you're sick during the exam like that you have to tell the supervisor and they note it down and you fill out the misadventure form thing too so it wouldn't work.

Seriously if you didn't prepare or didn't do as good as you thought just get over it. It happens to everyone and if you have to resort to lying to doctors and the uni that's just lame...

Gurlpower

HSC
larab

if your a christian you should be ethical. period.

secondly, how many doctors feel you up? does yours? maybe your getting sexually molested.

its just acting, say you had food poisoning before the test,
and they NEVER asked the supervisors wid me. there old people. all you have to say is when u went to the toilet you threw up BUT you were determined to go on.

ar u trying to say i dont know how i did it. it was only last semester, they dont go into that much detail, they have lives.

my dr wasnt unethical. shes a good bloke. i just played her like a 2 dollar hooker.

Last edited:
L

LaraB

uh have you ever been to a doctor? do you even konw what a medical examination is?

um yep... christianity = ethical... i mean... hey George Bush is Christian so everything he does MUST be ethical... and Susan B Anthony was an atheist so she MUST be unethical.... :rolleyes:

you really have problems.... no wonder why you need to bullshit your way into appealing exams... with that kind of logic and intellect you'd need it... At least most people like you crash and burn once they leave uni...

Last edited by a moderator:

ChiK

HSC
N/A
in regards to who my lecturer is for BPM

i'd rather not say his name however - i just hope that I DO NOT get him again next year in any of the marketing subjects

if you get him as a lecturer - then you might as well study the subject yourself - seriously completely useless.... all he does is share his industry experience and rubbish the textbook - and then criticise everyone's presentation about not being realistic - worst of all, he doesn't lecture properly nor does he follow the unit outline.

also, in relation to the "faking a sickie" - everyone's opinion differs.....but usually, if you r faking it, most doctors are not that unethical. I'd rather not resort to that.

ChiK

HSC
N/A
No its definitely not Purviz,

Despite his wierd curry jokes, Purviz is a very likeable fellow who makes learning simple and fun.

The guy i am talking about has absolutely no experience in undergraduate teaching. He even said himself that teaching undergradutes at UWS is "absolutely rubbish, which is why he didn't bother before then"

:mad1:

Gurlpower

HSC
chik is talking about a man with the initials named K C.

i suspect i was in your class, and all i have to say that last tutorial you students carried on pathetic. hes right, if you cant hack a bit of criticism you should give up now (not you personally).

also, the test was based on the slides, which was very different from the book (i think the book was too americanised). in which case he did his job. i only looked at the book a few times when i studied, and even then it was unclear.

if anyones at fault it s the co ordinator, the outline was really confusing things up. the book wasnt suitable for the course and the whole assessment situation was confusing.

Gurlpower

HSC
also ill apologize for the christian comment, im an idealist i suppose.

however, you shouldnt comment on george W like that, you dont know what hes trying to do or how he thinks, besides i very much doubt hes anything more than a figurehead for neo-cons with israeli loyalty at heart.

Gurlpower

HSC
and also i have NEVER had troubles getting a medical cert for ANYTHING throughout my life, and this is a range of doctors as well.

i6s easy, im good at acting, that helps, ut its not really difficult. never once ive been refused.

ChiK

HSC
N/A
Although i do agree with girlpower about the fact that if "we can't hack criticisim, we shouldn't bother to be there"

I still think that many students were simply following what was written in the textbook and project guidelines - afterall, the textbook did recommend things such as "product line extensions and category extensions"

I mean i feel it is wrong for him to say that everyone hasn't thought it through when talking about these "new product ext or catgry" given the fact most of us were simply following what was recommended

he could have made it clearly from the start? or at least the unit coordinator should take some responsibility. Had he been a better lecturer = people wouldn't be leaving his lectures so early.

Also, I feel that he is equating postgraduate studies with undergradute studies which are both fundamentally different in terms of learning.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)