exams (1 Viewer)

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
clive said:
but in one of my maths exams i only answered ~50/75 of an exam worth 75% and had 18/25 in the other 25% assessment giving me a max possible mark of 68 (without scaling) so I'm hoping for some scaling. Might come close to a HD in the other maths subjet though which would be nice?
I bet you got close to 50 out of 75 though, right:p? The day you get less than 124 aggregate in two subjects will be the day I leave BOS:rolleyes:.

clive said:
Still think your in with a chance of 4 HDs?
Well it is a possibility but I think I will miss out with one or two marks being right on the borderline (83-84). This will probably come back to bite me when I see my results and have no HDs:p.

clive

evilc
HSC
N/A
So, is everyone nervous about results? I hate it that they come out at 2pm, means that i have to check them when im at uni and i will have to show some restraint when i get my shit maths marks back so i don't offend anyone.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
I'll be out. Didn't they used to come out at like 8 or 9 in the morning? That would be cool.

As I said, I already know two of my marks (30 units), but its the last 10 units that always had me worried. But, if I fail, I fail. No biggie :s

clive

evilc
HSC
N/A
They used to come out at 8am but have been coming out at 2pm since semester 1 2004. I know my mark for one subject and think i did pretty well in another but I'm nervous about my third subject.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)