• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Excellent HSC/Prelim Private Tutor available (1 Viewer)

MichelZhou

HSC
HSC/Prelim Private Tutor available for: Math2U/3U/4U,Chemistry, Economics, Jap

I just graduated from High School and so the HSC and Preliminary Course is still fresh in my head; the content and all the little tricks up my sleeve! I went to Hursltone Agricultural High School and these were my trial rankings:

Mathematics 2U – 2nd place
Mathematics Ext.1 – 1st place
Mathematics Ext. 2 – 4th place

Japanese – 1st place
Economics – 5th place
Chemistry – 5th place

I am available to tutor for any of the above subjects, and I can provide my syllabus notes as well. As a tutor I can help with homework or if you feel you are struggling with concepts. However if you are bright and are willing, I can also help you move ahead of school, so that you can have a better grasp back at school. I can also help you prepare for upcoming assessment tasks to ensure you get the best possible rankings.

I am able to tutor in the Campbelltown and Liverpool region, and any areas surrounding.
I won’t be charging much, prices are negotiable

Note: I did Industrial Chemistry as the option.

Just a quick update, My HSC results were as follows:
Mathematics - 98
Mathematics ext 1 - 99
Mathematics ext 2 - 95

Chemistry - 97

Last edited:

munchiecrunchie

HSC
I highly recommend Michel, she really knows her stuff for all the above subjects and has an outstanding conceptual understanding for each (the results really do speak for themselves)

She's always been miles ahead in her classes (at a selective high school too mind you, there's always fierce competition here) and great at explaining things, so no matter what level you're at, whether you're struggling or want to push yourself to the top, Michel can definitely accelerate the improvement of your results.

She's also a much cheaper tutor than most others in this forum, so you'd be getting quality tutoring at rates which are more economically viable to you.

gurnanik

Premium Member
HSC
yea would be intreted in economics but i live a bit far do u travel

starryXnite

HSC
hi

i need a tutor for economics and chemistry

whereabouts r u located and what are your rates?

plz pm me

thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)