Exercise! (1 Viewer)

zaqwerty

HSC
Chinmoku03 said:
I've pretty much ignored exercise this year. Sundays aren't that free anymore with schoolwork, and there's practically no other free time avaliable. Then again, I never got into exercise; my exercise pattern is something like twice a year XD It's strange how I'll still underweight for my age o_O;

As for diet, I have little to no breakfast and a bowl of rice for lunch and dinner on weekdays. I don't eat much -.-; On weekends, I usually skip breakfast, have a bowl of rice for lunch and maybe go out for dinner, depending on how much work I have left
I'm guessing your lack of weight is largely due to your diet :)

emuthegreat

HSC
f3nr15 said:
If DDR was introduced as an official recreational sport to our school I would stay every sport afternoon to play it.
LOL, I used to love DDR, it certainly was good excercise. Haven't played in ages though.

I don't loose or gain weight. I've been the same weight for like 4 years, no more, no less. I'm pretty grateful I have a fast motabilism. Sucks when I look at my thighs and I see something different to everyone else, I see fat, they see bones .. :(

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
No sexercise, but I go to the gym around 4 times a week and I try to play one or 2 games of golf per month.

thehootman

HSC
80 pushups everyday (but thurs and fri - morning classes) before brekkie, as well as weights on those days too. I do it all at home. No ridiculous gym fees for me!

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
thehootman said:
80 pushups everyday (but thurs and fri - morning classes) before brekkie, as well as weights on those days too. I do it all at home. No ridiculous gym fees for me!
Parents paying ftw.

jaaaaay

HSC
does moving my fingers on the keyboard count...?

Sofstar

HSC
Last time i exercised was some weeks ago and before that it was some months ago. Today, it was raining and we got maths back and everyone was feeling depressed so we just ate.

Damn those people selling chocolate for fundraising too.

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
Yeah everyday. One who doesn't do exercise isn't helping the brain at all. And the HSC requires brains!

-pari-

HSC
N/A
my exercise consists of going to school and coming home.

that's it. lol

williamc

HSC
2 sports:

Soccer: training twice a week and game saturday
Other sport: all of sunday, plus gym 3 times a week to keep competetivie for it.

Last edited:

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
I must say, all this cold weather is really getting to my muscles. My shoulders are absolutely thrashed at the moment, after yesterday.

HSC
I dance 4 nights a week, for at least 2 hours. Some of my teachers have said that that much exercise on top of 13 units is insane, but hey. what do they know?

drynxz

I..solated..ated..ated
HSC
lol yeh fitting time to excercise is quite hard. I developed a habit or excercising for 30 minutes after shower since year 11 and been sticking it out since. But this includes mainly weight training, stretching and situps and such and not much cardiovasuclar and then followed by a 20 min break of TV:) Trust me on this..excercise does really help.

Diet wise im screwed..i have to get to school 7.45 every 2 days so most days i miss out of breakfast. and weekends i catch up lost sleep and sleep to 2 in the arvo and i still miss out on breakfast. The only healthy thing i do is probably giving up maccas and pizza and such and buying subway instead =D

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
bringbackshred said:
I must say, all this cold weather is really getting to my muscles. My shoulders are absolutely thrashed at the moment, after yesterday.
yeah same , its killing mine too.

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
xclusv2bhung said:
yeah same , its killing mine too.
but yeah .. atm i try to fit in gymming at least 5 times a week ( each session is around an hour ) .. and yeah , its really good - actually helps me concentrate more in class.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)