Expelled with one day left. (1 Viewer)

eldore44

Facebook is better.
HSC
So I got expelled on the last day of school for throwing a water bomb. Sure it was the end of a list of things but they still took it too far.
Now, I wasnt actually told I was expelled- just that I couldnt attend grad or return for the exams. I'm still allowed enroll in another school- but be moderated against my original schools cohort.

Does anyone know if my results get counted as my original schools, or as my new schools?

rowdyroddy

HSC
lawl...
you musta owned someone with that waterbomb
what else you done, cos it musta been a list of things

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Hahahah fuck, I hate you year 12 retards, I was waterbombed from a car two weeks ago. Winded the fuck out of me.

Hope you learned your lesson, twerp.

wats

HSC
So I got expelled on the last day of school for throwing a water bomb. Sure it was the end of a list of things but they still took it too far.
Now, I wasnt actually told I was expelled- just that I couldnt attend grad or return for the exams. I'm still allowed enroll in another school- but be moderated against my original schools cohort.

Does anyone know if my results get counted as my original schools, or as my new schools?
sucks to be you!!!!! :p

iSplicer

HSC
Uni Grad

Now that's just owned.

Why the hell would you throw a water bomb? WHY?

Johanist

HSC
lol does it even matter if it gets counted anywhere? You just got owned on the last day.
No Graduation for YOU lol. Think about it, you..didn't...graduate.

youngminii

Banned
HSC
HOLY SHIT YOU GOT EXPELLED?
That's rough.

We were going around taping people to poles and grabbing kids in the urinals and moving them around so that they piss on each other.

HSC
That is tough man, you should've done that after the HSC, at least that's what i would've done :p

raniya

HSC
well me n mi freinds let mice run loose, put honet on door knobs n chairs of da principle,, egged da shcool n teacher , n many moreeee

absorber

HSC
There are kinda alota arseholes posting on this thread. I don't think BoS is the place to ask man, doubt anyone'd know. Pretty serious prob you got though.

Johanist

HSC
There are kinda alota arseholes posting on this thread. I don't think BoS is the place to ask man, doubt anyone'd know. Pretty serious prob you got though.
Lol how could you say that when this guy chucked a waterbomb and "did a list of other things". Clearly the OP is an ass

chrisrules

HSC

That's some heartless shit, from you and the school.

q3thefish

HSC
HOLY SHIT YOU GOT EXPELLED?
That's rough.

We were going around taping people to poles and grabbing kids in the urinals and moving them around so that they piss on each other.
Nice nice we did something similar.

Dragonmaster262

Unorthodox top student
HSC
You're an accelerant, you do 4 unit maths and 3 unit english and you chucked a waterbomb. Yeah I reckon the school took it too far expelling you. You should go back and try bribing them with your results. You did get a Band 6 in Studies of religion.

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC

Seriously, what was the other stuff you did? Because personally, I think that expelling you was quite a disproportionate punishment. What the fuck did you do?!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)