Expelled with one day left. (1 Viewer)

Geologic

Banned
HSC
Yeah we had one rule for our valedictory and that was "no throwing of objects" under threat of instant expulsion since each year the school was getting in trouble for egg shells in eyes & ruined 500$ uniforms. No-one in our year level went there.

:p

TheStallion

HSC
We were going around taping people to poles and grabbing kids in the urinals and moving them around so that they piss on each other.
LOL what the fuck?

Anyway - OP, what did you actually do with the water balloon? Did you throw it at another person, or just throw it at a building?

Michaelmoo

cbff...
HSC
Hahahah fuck, I hate you year 12 retards, I was waterbombed from a car two weeks ago. Winded the fuck out of me.

Hope you learned your lesson, twerp.
LMAOOO. Drive by water bomb. Thats awesome. Never thought of that.

+1 to whoever thought of that

Dragonmaster262

Unorthodox top student
HSC
Lol Year 12s in my school have thrown 4 water bombs at me and they keep missing. They have such bad aim.

4theHSC

HSC
I'm pretty sure that throwing something (aka a waterbomb) out of a car with intent to hit someone, and then actually hitting someone (aka me) could count as assault. Those things pack quite a bit of force once lobbed out of a car going 60 km/h.
You sure it wasn't an egg? cause it could've been me lol

Supaweak

HSC
lol at all these faggots replying with negative comments to the OP.

He threw a fucking ...waterbomb. And all these people here are like'omg serves you right' or 'yeah you deserve it'

its.a.fucking.water.bomb. Its not like he pulled out a knife or something.

BOS is full of so many losers. Go outside and do something, a thrown waterbomb is not the pinnacle of dangerous x-rated radicalness.

Makes me think back on all the times in the playground when we were throwing apples and yoghurt at eachother...

Last edited:

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
lol at all these faggots replying with negative comments to the OP.

He threw a fucking ...waterbomb. And all these losers here are like'omg serves you right' or 'yeah you deserve it'

its.a.fucking.water.bomb. Its not like he pulled out a knife or something.

BOS is full of so many losers. Go outside and do something, a thrown waterbomb is not the pinnacle of dangerous x-rated radicalness.

Makes me think back on all the times in the playground when we were throwing apples and yoghurt at eachother...
Chucking a water bomb and winding someone, technically counts as assault. Assault is an offense. Throwing a waterbomb in a water fight between consenting individuals is one thing, to target juniors and members of the public is an entirely different thing. How would you like to be walking along in the street, and then all of a sudden, being completely drenched, with your mobile and your Ipod in your pocket, so that they are so fucked up that they don't work anymore?

Pretty much, at my school, some Yr 12s glad wrapped some junior kids to a pole. Even though the junior kids were enjoying it, some people involved were suspended and missed our Yr 12 farewell - not because it was bullying - it wasn't, the kids were enjoying it and laughing - but because it was setting a horrible example to other junior kids. The Yr 12s involved were Prefects, and they were rightly suspended. Now that's nothing compared to a waterbomb on a member of the public (as in Kwayera's case). It was glad wrap, which is fairly easy to get out of, as opposed to a waterbomb which leaves you wet and can cause significant damage to electronics...

So yeah, in short, suck shit. [OP]

Last edited:

Supaweak

HSC
Chucking a water bomb and winding someone, technically counts as assault. Assault is an offense. Throwing a waterbomb in a water fight between consenting individuals is one thing, to target juniors and members of the public is an entirely different thing. How would you like to be walking along in the street, and then all of a sudden, being completely drenched, with your mobile and your Ipod in your pocket, so that they are so fucked up that they don't work anymore?

Pretty much, at my school, some Yr 12s glad wrapped some junior kids to a pole. Even though the junior kids were enjoying it, some people involved were suspended and missed our Yr 12 farewell - not because it was bullying - it wasn't, the kids were enjoying it and laughing - but because it was setting a horrible example to other junior kids. The Yr 12s involved were Prefects, and they were rightly suspended. Now that's nothing compared to a waterbomb on a member of the public (as in Kwayera's case). It was glad wrap, which is fairly easy to get out of, as opposed to a waterbomb which leaves you wet and can cause significant damage to electronics...

So yeah, in short, suck shit.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Dude. You are the definition of Loser.

1. Its quite fucking difficult for a waterbomb to WIND someone (hilarious if it does)
2. Its done in good and fun nature dickface, no one does stuff like waterbombing/egging/gladwrapping in your case, to purposefully hurt someone.
3. The circumstances for a waterbomb hitting you and fucking with your ipod and electronics is HIGHLY unlikely rofl the day that happens lmao.
4. The reason why you are a loser is because you are apparently a firm believer of the theory that"hurr senior students should be good because they set an example for juniors" LOL are you fucking kidding me? I bet you half of your school (juniors from yr 7-9) don't even know the NAMES of your captains/prefects. When your in year 7/8/9/10, your not a mindless retard, do you honestly think that senior students had an influence on YOU in your junior years? Would they have fucked up your education if YOU saw them gladwrapping a kid for FUN?

Expelled for throwing a fucking waterbomb? Dumbest thing ever. Expelled for stealing something valuable/ pulling out a knife? Sure.

Suspended for having a bit of fun on your muckup day and because (lol) your setting a bad example for junior students? Get the fuck outta here.

Supaweak

HSC
sikhman i assume your referring to me.

School has no standards? Wrong, most schools have standards, but some schools ie. the OP's have them messed up.

Just because we don't suspend/expel Year 12 students in their last week of school for having a bit of fun does not mean that we are a ruthless gangland high school with kids in the toilets doing drugs and smoking bong and pulling knives infront of teachers.

Yes, believe it or not, alot of Year 12 students in their last week of school do a bit more radical things than engaging lan parties in the computer rooms or comic book reading sessions in the library.

Btw I didnt rubbish any school. I'm just saying that the conception of having seniors and 'prefects' as role models for junior students is utterly retarded and something that teachers shove down our throat and to my amazement there is actually someone who believes that crap. I bet that in nearly every single high school most of the junior students dont even know the names of their current school captains/prefects.

HSC
N/A
So yeah, in short, suck shit.
Wow, he threw a fucking waterbomb, 13 years of schooling and you seriously think he deserves to be expelled right before the end because he threw a fucking balloon filled with water?

HSC
N/A
people have been expelled for less

plus read OP - not the first thing the OP has done
So? that doesn't make it an any less stupid reason to expel someone for. The other stuff he did doesnt seem like much of a big deal either, so many people have done much worse stuff than that and even they don't deserve to be expelled. I'm really amazed by some of these responses.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Depends on the consequences of waterbombing I guess...

If it was towards some wall or something, hell no.

If it was towards some teacher who was on his way to some place carrying some yearly reports and other paper stuff that cost like few hundred bucks to print lol...(I know this is like 0.000001 likely to happen) may be the person should get suspension or something...if not expel

HSC
N/A
@ sikhman

Well how about lets agree to disagree, i'll think it's a huge over reaction and you think its justified, then everyone's happy, 'cept the guy who got expelled.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
1. Its quite fucking difficult for a waterbomb to WIND someone (hilarious if it does)
Tell that to Kwayera. Doubt she finds that funny.

2. Its done in good and fun nature dickface, no one does stuff like waterbombing/egging/gladwrapping in your case, to purposefully hurt someone.
Yeah, good natured fun for the people doing it. Not fun for the kids who have to go home drenched/egged.

4. The reason why you are a loser is because you are apparently a firm believer of the theory that"hurr senior students should be good because they set an example for juniors" LOL are you fucking kidding me? I bet you half of your school (juniors from yr 7-9) don't even know the NAMES of your captains/prefects.
You clearly have no idea about the dynamic of my school. Everyone knows who the Captain is, everyone knows who the Vice Captain is, and the majority could name upwards of 20 Prefects.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Wow, he threw a fucking waterbomb, 13 years of schooling and you seriously think he deserves to be expelled right before the end because he threw a fucking balloon filled with water?
OK, fair enough, you got me there, no he didn't deserve to get expelled. But sure, suspended.

Supaweak

HSC
lol our school standards are that strict, and for good reason - don't want 12 year old kids getting smashed by year 12s. plus it stuffs up your schools rep - if you want to do crazy crap, do it outside your school - there is no reason to mess up your own school.

and clearly your school has no respect for the prefects/captains, and they do jack all - because if they did, the junior kids would know who they are...happens at our school, happens at a lot of other schools

and don't try and act all condescending, because clearly you have a very narrow view of school...and little respect for your school.

don't try and tell me about what students do, I've seen it happen. I go to a boarding school, and some of the crap that happened in 2004-2006 before they stopped muck up day was pretty 'radical'.

so stfu

Did it change your life? Did their radical movements totally derail the reputation of the school? Have your junior years of education become totally fucked because you were influenced by your Senior Students actions?

In regards to the earlier part i bolded -> do you have some seriously hardcore kids in school who are only not messing eachother up because you have a tight school policy? LOL.

I respect my school in every way possible, but im a fucking idealist (if thats the correct term lol). Captains/Prefects dont do THAT much, new captains/prefects are elected every year, does every year feel better than the last? Does the school feel like a happier place than it was the yesteryear?

I didnt want to turn this into a captains/prefects do nothing thing. But back to the topic.Guy getting expelled for throwing a waterbomb is utterly retarded, his list of 'other' things probably didnt involve stabbing/hurting/harrassing other people and were most likely things to do that were just fun and a bit out there (eg last year there was honey all over every single girls toilet seat, resulting in incredible line ups)

I understand that some things done in the final week of year 12 may go too far but shit like waterbombing is piss. If you support the expelling of students for doing something as minor as throwing a waterbomb then you have some seriously erratic social problems. Go outside and do a knock and run for the first time in your life or light a freaking fire with a can of deodorant. No im not encouraging you to be erratical and to engage in violent stunts, im encouraging you to be NORMAL.

Supaweak

HSC
Tell that to Kwayera. Doubt she finds that funny.

Yeah, good natured fun for the people doing it. Not fun for the kids who have to go home drenched/egged.

You clearly have no idea about the dynamic of my school. Everyone knows who the Captain is, everyone knows who the Vice Captain is, and the majority could name upwards of 20 Prefects.
OK, fair enough, you got me there, no he didn't deserve to get expelled. But sure, suspended.

Ah, your turn.

1. I doubt everyone knows who every single member of your prefect body is.lol. dont try to turn this around, I know. Its like asking the names of the premiers of all the states in australia.
2. Suspension for throwing a waterbomb.... yeah if it hit a teacher and/or made a student cry. But if in any other circumstance and if you would still suggest suspension then you are a complete idiot.

Ah your HSC is this year, how was your last week of year 12 like? Got into some serious games of handball? lan party in the library? yeah those are the things that get the adrenaline pumping.

Look i never wanted to turn this into personal attacks, I just wanted to say that waterbombing ≠ suspension/expelling. You were the first to tell me to suck shit. So go fuck yourself :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)