Expelled with one day left. (1 Viewer)

q3thefish

HSC
Seriously, what was the other stuff you did? Because personally, I think that expelling you was quite a disproportionate punishment. What the fuck did you do?!
Lol agreed.

Waterbombs = simply not enough to get you expelled >.>

ah man.. we achieved so much more ahah and principal supported us by secretly recording us rofl

DaveCrowley

HSC
Thats the way dore, still putting up a fight. What you so should do is try and go to Kinross and get all the band sixs there, now that would be funny. From what ive heard on the grapevine though you were abit out of control. You had better bitch legal for me though

duckcowhybrid

HSC
Some kid in my school taped a paper penis to his crotch and flapped it to the Principal a few years ago. He also got expelled. Why you would do retarded shit before your HSC is beyond me. Do your exams, finish off your grad/formal and then graffiti a penis on your school roof or waterbomb cars.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
These schools are a bit dramatic... How is that grounds for expolsion after one act? >_> stupid schools.

waller

HSC
lol at my school you'd be lucky to get a waterbomb thrown at you..

saberbladexx

HSC
So I got expelled on the last day of school for throwing a water bomb. Sure it was the end of a list of things
LOL what else did you do, can't have been just the waterbomb, you must have done some other crazy stuff.

Milto

HSC
Haha.....I saw the title of this thread, and i thought, "maybe it's not so uncommon after all"....You should have come over to my room, I didn't get caught throwing them lol....

Btw, I still think you are moderated against your cohort....So it would be nice if I could have a look at those Premium Notes.....

eldore44

Facebook is better.
HSC
Haha, I love the internet in that there is a neglect of sensitivity. Not even being sarcastic- I would definitely laugh at someone getting expelled on the last day. The picture of Nelson was my favourite.

Turns out the whole marking process is the same as if i was still enrolled, only once they've got my marks they say I'm from the new school.

We put some toilet paper around the school corridors a couple days prior to this. And ages(six months or so) ago I was in some trouble for wagging and bludging in class. But the headmaster has just been wicked stressed about paedophile charges and so went crazy. meh.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Lol agreed.

Waterbombs = simply not enough to get you expelled >.>

ah man.. we achieved so much more ahah and principal supported us by secretly recording us rofl
I'm pretty sure that throwing something (aka a waterbomb) out of a car with intent to hit someone, and then actually hitting someone (aka me) could count as assault. Those things pack quite a bit of force once lobbed out of a car going 60 km/h.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
Haha, I love the internet in that there is a neglect of sensitivity. Not even being sarcastic- I would definitely laugh at someone getting expelled on the last day. The picture of Nelson was my favourite.

Turns out the whole marking process is the same as if i was still enrolled, only once they've got my marks they say I'm from the new school.

We put some toilet paper around the school corridors a couple days prior to this. And ages(six months or so) ago I was in some trouble for wagging and bludging in class. But the headmaster has just been wicked stressed about paedophile charges and so went crazy. meh.
Serves the dick right.

rowdyroddy

HSC
yeh some guy in year 9 at my school waterbombed a teacher next to me and he got winded
i was like holy fuck

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)