Experienced English/History Tutor - ATAR 99.6 - Current USYD Arts(English/Law Student (1 Viewer)

Clifford

HSC
Hi,

My name is James, and I'm an experienced English/History tutor with a few openings available for students undertaking the HSC in 2014.

I completed my HSC in 2009 and have been tutoring ever since. I obtained an ATAR of 99.6 and received 94 in English Advanced, 46/50 in English Extension I and 49/50 in English Extension II. I also received 99 (5th in state) in Ancient History and 96 in Modern History. I studied Skrzynecki/Frankenstein Bladerunner/Speeches/Julius Caesar for my HSC, but have tutored and have resources for most prescribed texts.

I currently work for Art of Smart Education and was a content writer/presenter for MyEd Online - an online tutoring platform at https://www.myedonline.com/. Although I tutor some student via Art of Smart Education, it is much cheaper if I offer my services directly to you!

I currently tutor at Fisher Library at USYD, with precise times being highly negotiable. My rate is also negotiable, and cheaper if you would like more than one hour at a time. I may also be able to offer tutoring at Chatswood library.

Tutoring is a really rewarding job which I enjoy a lot - and that's translated into consistent success with the many students I've worked with. I'm also happy to work with any skill level; from four-unit to standard. My sessions are personalised and accessible, with an emphasis on building essay writing skills and honing them through practice. Expect lots of practice essays and heavy feedback/editing!

If you're interested in setting up sessions starting from the week after next or would like some more information, send me a PM on here or email me at james.clifford336@gmail.com. If you'd like to speak to me over the phone, I can email/PM you my mobile number.

Cheers,
James

Attached is evidence of my marks in the 2009 HSC.
photo.jpg

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)