Experienced HSC English/History Tutor (1 Viewer)

gdnetto

HSC
Uni Grad
Hi there!

I'm a pre-service English/History teacher based around the North Shore/Hornsby area. I’m in my second last year of a BA/BEd (Honours) at USYD.

I have four years of tutoring experience across primary and secondary, working with students in English (all levels), Modern History, Extension History, Music, Italian and Studies of Religion. I've also got two teaching practicums under my belt and thus also have classroom teaching experience in HSC English Advanced, Modern History and Extension History.

I already know the new 2019 HSC English and History syllabuses back to front. I've completed HD level uni assignments on them and I'm also researching the new HSC English syllabus for my honours project (riveting stuff, I know).

I know what it takes to achieve strong results, from both a student's and a teacher's perspective. I achieved consistently high marks throughout my HSC and continue to do so in my teaching degree university, maintaining a high distinction average and undertaking honours (happy to send copies of my transcripts for verification).

I absolutely adore creating and collecting teaching resources so you will never be short of them with me. I also have a treasure trove of past/practice papers and exemplars that I'm happy to share with you.

I'm able to come to your house or meet at a public library. I can also tutor at USYD on weekdays.

Please send me an email at gen.dnetto@gmail.com if you're interested or for more information :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)