Ext 1 ppl only....how did you find the exam>? (1 Viewer)

HSC
Okay, I'm a pretty good 3u student, and I found the exam hard and long. Now, when I logged on here, and here everyone going "It was so easy!" I panicked, until I realised that half of them were 4unit ppl.

So how did you 3uniters go?

I personally left out....about 18 marks (AT LEAST) worth. So I reckon I lost about 25 marks. ish.

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
wel... not gonna compare with the 4u... they are like...===yeh it's so easy for them~~

bevstarrunner

Maths Nut
HSC
I think i went pretty good
I think i got all of q's 5 and 6, but i could only answer 4 marks of q7
Hoping for a mark above 60/84 i guess

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
People should not complain. Complain if you asked "how do you do question 1(a)?" and sat there for the whole exam. Someone did do that, im not naming names

ditto - it was a VERY long test. With most of the questions, i thought i knew how to solve them but just didnt find the time to finish a lot of it.

i reckon i skipped about the same amount of marks as you did. and i only got most of 7a because i did a question like that last night. looked at 7b once and never again..

gerardk

Hey man good idea for a thread..

I ran out of time for Q7, looking at the paper now i dont think i did tooo bad..stuffed the binomial prob though but other than that.. maybe around 55/84

fergotten

HSC
-.- yea.. i hated that paper.. albeit difficult questions, i rkn the main problem was timing .. the paper was wayy too long for just 2hrz, imo.

Bridget

It was bad. I reckon I got 40% max.
Question 7 SHM wasn't too bad.

A couple of really obscure wordings.

becany

acmilan1987 said:
People should not complain. Complain if you asked "how do you do question 1(a)?" and sat there for the whole exam. Someone did do that, im not naming names
Hey I was stumped on the first question! I was like..thats not the typical 1st q..but they were exam nerves...after that i settled in a bit

Managore

HSC
worst fucking exam of my life. I'm HOPING for over 40%, it was terrible, I hated the questions, nearly all of them were beyond stupid. EVERYTHING I hate about 3 unit was in here, everything I find easy they forgot to include.

HSC
that circle geometry q was just...myeh.

This is me in the exam, "nope, can't do that. or that. hm. can do that. no wait, i cant. hm. cant do that, what the hell is that?! and heh, not a chance (this was to q7b.)

then...15mins to go "craaappp 2 questions to go!"

that was my 3u exam experience in a nutshell

Willskii

HSC
I thoguth test was alright, i thought the state average for the exam would be pretty high. But now im having my doubts, heaps of people of saying its hard, i DO do 4u but im a crap ass in it so i just post.

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
didn't even attempt the circle...knew had to do something with the 180-X or wat ever add an algebra thino on~

hey willskii this is the board of studies. we have just marked ur exam and u got 82/84
come to the uac centre in newington for a prize

henryt

THat was very straight forward

YEs i must say the test was very straight forward, i believe i got 80-82. DAm q1a i made a stupid mistake, i hope the fact that the test was so simple wont scale me down.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)