Ext 2 English!!! (1 Viewer)

bonniejjj

HSC
How did everyone go?? I personally could not believe my eyes when I saw my examination mark: 50/50!!!!!!! wow! my assessment mark was as expected- 46/50 (in school rank not so good because of crazy change of medium...) thus giving me a grand total of 48/50. wow I thought ext 2 would get me an E3 at best, instead it ended up as my best mark. I just can't believe it. :) Anyone else have any similar surprises?

flying_dragon

HSC
Yeh, I didnt expect to go too well for Extension 2, but I got 47 for my assessment mark and 42 for my examination. So overall, 45, E4.

chockie

HSC
Me too!!! I absolutely couldn't believe it was my best mark. My assessment was something like 47, which was a bit of a fluke seeing as I wrote my entire story in two weeks just before it was due...I ended up with 49 hsc mark! Woohoooooo :)

Spring Sakura

HSC
whooo, the only mark I'm happy with outta the lot xD

47/50 exam mark

35/50 asses mark

overall 41

...haha, should have worked harder at school XP

*dances* woooot!

Kyroth***

HSC
I couldn't help wondering, what were thy on when they marked it??????? They gave my piece of s*** 46?????????????????????????????? Seriously, 46?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
That makes my second best mark! And I've no idea why!

djmattyd

HSC
You should all be proud.

I'm actually really disappointed with my mark, 38, it still made band E3, but I really thought I'd do a lot better in this subject. Still, I did expect a band E3, so I can't be too disappointed I suppose.

c_james

Viva La Merchandise!
HSC
50/50.

Top stuff everyone. And I must say, I'm surprised hardly any 05 bosers were shortlisted.

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
I went crap. And with it, my dreams of USyd flushed away. I didn't think my MW was great but I didn't think it was THAT bad.

dorothygale

HSC
yea, i'd like to know how its marked. no matter what they say, it must vary alot from marker to marker. i got 44, can't complain..

Last edited:

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
I got 44 - still don't understand why I got that instead of the 12 hovering in my thoughts but hooray nonetheless. And I say to anyone who feels sad about theirs - this mark doesnt define you at all, its just a random number in the scheme of things and you're going to find your way regardless.:)

cataleptic

HSC
They say there's not bias, but you can't exactly regulate it.

I was frightened that mine would be rejected or heavily criticised because it'sbeen crazy and pretty out there. I even offended myself when I was reading over it a few days ago.

I must have been lucky enough to get a severely left wing and hghily atheist marker. Yay me.

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
I got 49, pretty alright I suppose for two days work. Could of been better. If I had of chosen a shorter medium (ie. one that didn't require 9500 words) then I would of got 50.

My cockbite of a teacher who said I wouldn't even get 40 for my EE2 work just goes "49, yeah, that's alright". Slut.

kyu_chan

the REAL nightmare begins
HSC
You all sound happy with yours...

I'm depressed about mine. I worked so hard, and I expected it to give me a great mark... ... but whatever went wrong...

*hides and cry*

kyu_chan

the REAL nightmare begins
HSC
minushuman said:
I got 49, pretty alright I suppose for two days work. Could of been better. If I had of chosen a shorter medium (ie. one that didn't require 9500 words) then I would of got 50.

My cockbite of a teacher who said I wouldn't even get 40 for my EE2 work just goes "49, yeah, that's alright". Slut.
Haha, congrats.

And your teacher's an idiot... it's not just "alright"

kiteblood

HSC
49. I was the only person doing the course and I wrote the story, reflection statement and logbook the night before it had to be sent off for marking. So the last minute success stories aren't all bullshit.

Too bad my other subjects were moderated down so fucking severely.

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
Spring Sakura said:
whooo, the only mark I'm happy with outta the lot xD

47/50 exam mark

35/50 asses mark

overall 41

...haha, should have worked harder at school XP

*dances* woooot!
chloe check your msgs

I got 49 eh

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
I only got 36 :(

Well, I thought it'd get at least 42, but what can I do. It serves me right i spose for doing it in only nine days.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)