Extension English 2 (1 Viewer)

ahen

Sexy Member
HSC
yeah im definately doing ext 2 and first class is next wednesday!! =O should be very interesting and hopefully very rewarding experience, though our teacher decided to explain it in terms of having a baby, which we all agree was a rather odd and disturbing analogy =P
but yeah if your writing is sophisticated and you truly love english then i say DO IT DO IT DO IT! cos this is your chance to show everyone what you're really made of, not just how good you can regurgitate your teacher's ideas.

HSC
fanx for all ur encouraging comments everybody

i've decided to give it a shot and test the waters

after all, if i'm doing bad, i can always drop it, i have 14 units -_-
(if u include ext 2 eng)

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
I dropped Eng Ext 2 this week, even though i came 4th in English Ext 1 out of 80 people. I just didnt want to do 14 units and two major projects.

HSC
Yes the awesomeness of Ext2 cannot be overstated. Best subject ever.

Although if you are lazy it will mean a few long nights near the end. :)

basketcase89

I've got a sunset
HSC
My school doesn't want anyone doing Extension 2; how can I change this without using bribery?

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
basketcase89 said:
My school doesn't want anyone doing Extension 2; how can I change this without using bribery?
Beg, or ask if you can do it at a nearby school.

freak of nature

HSC
im gonna do it! i love creative writing, and although im not really doing that well in extension 1 (i got 36/50 which gives me a rank of about 4th or 5th out of 9). but i spoke to my extension teacher, and he told me that extension 2 is way different from extension one... so im hoping that ill do alright... and if im not then i can always drop down, i have 14 units anyway... i wish it was possible to do extension 2 without having to do the extension 1 course though...

2ndbest

Erratic Member
HSC
I may id it as well, it so wierd how if you do 4 unit english your 2 units of compulsory english could not be counted in your UAI. they say just 2 units of english must be counted, never specifying which two. But I guess if you are doing 4 unit you would have to be good at the normal stuff lol. It does seem like a hell of a lot of work for 1 unit. We will have to see won't we...

basketcase89

I've got a sunset
HSC
Wooz said:
Beg, or ask if you can do it at a nearby school.
Without begging? What do you think about doing it by correspondence? Would it be worth it?

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
basketcase89 said:
Without begging? What do you think about doing it by correspondence? Would it be worth it?
I've never heard of it being done by correspondence. If your school doesnt offer it ask if you can do it at a near-by school i know a few city schools set up schemes with over schools for english ext 2 and history extension.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)