Extension history major project (1 Viewer)

I am the Law

HSC
I would like to investigate Holocaust denials for my major project. Are there any helpful sites available for me to conduct my research?

rydz

HSC
Re: Extension history

FUAAAAAAAAAAARK BRAH

I was thinking about doing the same thing, check out David Irving's talks on it (its on youtube)

ME AND YOU BRO WE GONNA RIP UP THAT HIST EXT FOR HSC WE GOT THIS

Jawa

HSC

Buy and read David Irving's books, he is probably the most famous denier and can provide some source work to your essay. The Richard Evans book about Irving is also good.

Cheesecake_a

HSC

Just a pointer, Holocaust Denial has been done many times, so I would suggest trying for something a bit unique.

However, if you feel you want to do this, it is up to you, as long as you write it well.

D94

HSC
N/A

Just a pointer, Holocaust Denial has been done many times, so I would suggest trying for something a bit unique.

However, if you feel you want to do this, it is up to you, as long as you write it well.
The problem with "unique" is the possibility that there are no sources or no reliable sources to use. Attempting to find good sources for a good historiographical question is a headache because since it hasn't been done before (or it is unique), not many scholars have touched that area of historiography, or have only touched it lightly. You want as many scholars and authoritative sources as possible, but if no one has covered it, it will be hard for you to answer your question (unless it's terribly generic).

Cheesecake_a

HSC

The problem with "unique" is the possibility that there are no sources or no reliable sources to use. Attempting to find good sources for a good historiographical question is a headache because since it hasn't been done before (or it is unique), not many scholars have touched that area of historiography, or have only touched it lightly. You want as many scholars and authoritative sources as possible, but if no one has covered it, it will be hard for you to answer your question (unless it's terribly generic).
Yes I agree. But there are many topics that could be done that have many sources that people rarely look at. At the end of the day, it is up to the OP anyway.

I am the Law

HSC

thanks guys :)

Rydz: For sure bro! well make it our bitch

Lina3

HSC

...umm try looking on amazon.com for some good books. Read the reviews and if they are favorable try looking for them at your local library. Websites can be really unreliable and most are only good for finding your feet on the topic so to say.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)