Extension One STUDY DAY - Fairfield High (1 Viewer)

matty_boi17

HSC
N/A
Did anyone attend the study day at Fairfield today? I was supposed to go... had my tickets from ETA and everything, but just feel so crap tday. Would anyone be willing to post/email me their notes at all? My email is.. matty_boi17@hotmail.com

:)

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
Oh i went, it was held at my school, so we got tickets for free. What modual/topic are you doing?

duck

HSC
N/A
I went and sat in the retreat from the global session. I was the one who fixed the projector in the second session :)

Overall I found it pretty ordinary. We just went over the syllibus and were vaugely told what to focus on when writing. The second session was a writing task, me and my school peers left as our teacher said we could just do it in class.

It has it's advantages, but I regretted paying $38 for it.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
yay..good thing i didnt go...im extremely weary fo english study days cos of the usyd one last term ...bloody waste of money for useless crap :mad1:

duck

HSC
N/A
We didn't really get any notes either. Pretty much just like an ordinary english class really.

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Sarah168
yay..good thing i didnt go...im extremely weary fo english study days cos of the usyd one last term ...bloody waste of money for useless crap :mad1:
i know you are shattered sarah that you didnt even get to go =P

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Originally posted by dark`secrets
i know you are shattered sarah that you didnt even get to go =P
partly that but i was also weary of it 9I've been to enough eng study days to know ;) ) :p

my_dirigible

Originally posted by duck
I went and sat in the retreat from the global session. I was the one who fixed the projector in the second session :)

Overall I found it pretty ordinary. We just went over the syllibus and were vaugely told what to focus on when writing. The second session was a writing task, me and my school peers left as our teacher said we could just do it in class.

It has it's advantages, but I regretted paying $38 for it.

Your peers were lucky, my teacher decided to leave (without telling us). I know what you mean about the $38 thing, and plus it was so hard to wake up at eight after two hours sleep due to party at the friend who was driving me the next days place the night before (you know what i mean). To be honest, the highlight for me was seeing a boy in a smashing pumpkins T-shirt, i don't know anyone else but me who likes them anymore, i just wanted to go up to him and high five him.

Also, did anyone else notice the irony in that most of the RFTG students went and got Mc Donalds for lunch :p

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
Originally posted by my_dirigible
Also, did anyone else notice the irony in that most of the RFTG students went and got Mc Donalds for lunch :p
lol...

I went to Individual and Society, The first half was a bit of a wank, the second though was TOPS! They were pretty good, even if they just affirmed what my teacher said.

my_dirigible

Originally posted by Will_Sparky
lol...

I went to Individual and Society, The first half was a bit of a wank, the second though was TOPS! They were pretty good, even if they just affirmed what my teacher said.
Yeah thats true, my teacher was less in depth with the syllabus stuff, plus our speaker seemed really enthused about the topic which always makes them ten times more engaging. I really think most of the problem was the sleep (or lack there of) factor.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)