• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

External transfer to Comemrce at UNSW (1 Viewer)

Mudz12

HSC
hi guys,

Im first year commerce(accounting)/ Law student at Macquarie university.

Was wondering if and how i can transfer to UNSW commerce second semester (july) - is it possible and what are requirements?

I got a UAI of 97.45 in the 2008 HSC.

thanks in advance

soopacow

Igloo?
HSC
I don't think UNSW has 2nd semester commerce in-takes for local students.

As for 2nd year transfer, you will have to apply through the UAC. Only your UAI or your first year average (which ever is higher) will be taken into account and given that you have had a 97.45 UAI, you should be able to get the transfer... I think. :)

P

pinkcheeks

why didn't you just choose b-commerce at unsw to begin with? u would have gotten in with the marks.

soopacow

Igloo?
HSC
why didn't you just choose b-commerce at unsw to begin with? u would have gotten in with the marks.
Notice how he's currently doing Commerce and Law? His marks wouldn't have been enough for commerce/law at UNSW.

chewy123

OAM, FAICD, FAAS, MBBS
HSC
Just a side question, since different uni do different subjects even for the same degree, what's up with that? If I transfer uni does that mean I will have to do their first yr courses again?

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
Just a side question, since different uni do different subjects even for the same degree, what's up with that? If I transfer uni does that mean I will have to do their first yr courses again?
Dependant on how each uni's courses are structured.

There are some similar first yr subjs in USYD Commerce & UNSW Commerce, so you wouldn't have to repeat those subjects.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)