Extra paper in exams???? (1 Viewer)

superSAIyan2

HSC
Hey guys,

For the science papers (Bio, chem, phys) are we allowed to ask for extra writing paper for the Section B (i.e. the long answers on the core modules) if we run out of space or make a mistake?

And if I do use extra paper do you just leave it inside the writing booklet, and do we need to mention that we used extra paper?

Elisa Sweet

HSC
They'll give you an extra booklet and you have to number them in the boxes

Julie M

HSC
You are allowed to ask for as much paper as you want, and if you some for scrap writing I think you can just not put your student number on it and put an X there and they will disregard it :)

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
1.My question, can you ask for extra booklets before exams commence?
2.Writing student numbers after exam is done or during? Whats the process?

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
During. Got called out for doing it after in my Modern trial exam.

Makematics

HSC
Hmm good questions
For the first one, i always ask for extra booklets for maths beforehand for MC working out and just say "you gave me one less booklet" and they happily give it, but i dont think they let you in the HSC.
For second one, you definitely arent allowed to write anything after. Idk about other schools, but at my school they are extremely strict with this. When people did this in the trials, the head supervisor shouted at them and told them that in the hsc they would literally collect the booklets even if they didnt have any student number on them.

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Hmm good questions
For the first one, i always ask for extra booklets for maths beforehand for MC working out and just say "you gave me one less booklet" and they happily give it, but i dont think they let you in the HSC.
For second one, you definitely arent allowed to write anything after. Idk about other schools, but at my school they are extremely strict with this. When people did this in the trials, the head supervisor shouted at them and told them that in the hsc they would literally collect the booklets even if they didnt have any student number on them.
4u maths so many booklets. gghsc

Elisa Sweet

HSC
obliviousninja, you may ask for an extra booklet at the start.
You have to write your number during, or they will think you are cheating because you're not putting your pens down when they tell you to

Elisa Sweet

HSC
obliviousninja, you may ask for an extra booklet at the start.
You have to write your number during, or they will think you are cheating because you're not putting your pens down when they tell you to

Makematics

HSC
3 pages arent they? Cover, 2 inside, back?
Well thts fkn pathetic, those stingy motherfuckers... My trial booklets had 7 pages. Surely everyones gonna end up using two booklets per question for 4u maths? What i think i'll do is once writing time starts, i'll just ask for another 10 booklets in one clump and then if i dont need them i'll return them.

Btw is it ok to put your sheets down on the floor next to you? Cos the desks we have are small and lots of people end up putting the questions theyve finished onto the floor

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Just put your hand up and ask for paper .... Don't needa have like 5 booklets on your desk lol

Candidate

HSC
Every student in my religion class is planning to put up our hands all at once and ask for a new question booklets. This is because they scan the 5 mark questions 11 and 22 (if you do 2 unit), so if you write beyond the given lines it may be cut off.

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
Every student in my religion class is planning to put up our hands all at once and ask for a new question booklets. This is because they scan the 5 mark questions 11 and 22 (if you do 2 unit), so if you write beyond the given lines it may be cut off.
SHIT ty lol

Makematics

HSC
:eek: they dont scan the whole page?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)