extracurricular for uni application (1 Viewer)

solome

HSC
Hi,
so ive been doing volunteering at a family friend's medical centre and in a religious centre and was wondering when applying to uni's how to provide evidence or what form to fill out? is there an official form or is a letter of service enough evidence?

carrotsss

HSC
A lot of them provide forms for you to use if you search through their website

solome

HSC
A lot of them provide forms for you to use if you search through their website
really? the only one i could find is anu but the unis i want to apply is wsu, unsw or usyd so im looking for form for these unis

fuzi

HSC
really? the only one i could find is anu but the unis i want to apply is wsu, unsw or usyd so im looking for form for these unis
These sorts of things only come up in applications for scholarships or special entry schemes. For the most part for USYD and UNSW, everything is pretty much done through UAC.

No surprises

HSC
Hi,
so ive been doing volunteering at a family friend's medical centre and in a religious centre and was wondering when applying to uni's how to provide evidence or what form to fill out? is there an official form or is a letter of service enough evidence?
I don't really think UNSW and USYD have some sort of early entry scheme or boost ur selection rank tho.... do they?? i think for UNSW that's only useful if u wanna get co-op scholarship, but I might be wrong as well don't mine me lol
BTW I think u might be able to upload these things through the uni's official website?(if the early entry scheme has alr came out) as like for ANU, they will tell u where you should put these infos.

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
I don't really think UNSW and USYD have some sort of early entry scheme or boost ur selection rank tho.... do they?? i think for UNSW that's only useful if u wanna get co-op scholarship, but I might be wrong as well don't mine me lol
Both USyd and UNSW apply up to 5 adjustment factors to students' selection ranks based on favourable performance in specific HSC subjects. USyd does this as part of its Academic Excellence Scheme and UNSW does this as part of HSC Plus.

In terms of early entry schemes, UNSW has the Gateway Admission Pathway, which considers applicants' personal statements as well as year 11 results. USyd had the E12 Early Offer and Scholarship Scheme, which was based on the Educational Access Scheme and assessed applicants based on several categories of disadvantage. This scheme is no longer offered to incoming students.

No surprises

HSC
Both USyd and UNSW apply up to 5 adjustment factors to students' selection ranks based on favourable performance in specific HSC subjects. USyd does this as part of its Academic Excellence Scheme and UNSW does this as part of HSC Plus.

In terms of early entry schemes, UNSW has the Gateway Admission Pathway, which considers applicants' personal statements as well as year 11 results. USyd had the E12 Early Offer and Scholarship Scheme, which was based on the Educational Access Scheme and assessed applicants based on several categories of disadvantage. This scheme is no longer offered to incoming students.
Yeah but like what does that to do with extracurricular activities(if this person is not in the of EAS group/gateway school)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)