F**k Camden is stupid Part II: The Proposed Islamic Cemetery (1 Viewer)

Garygaz

HSC
Again, not even my point - . - You're like a politician, you grapple the unimportant stuff and make a big hoo-ha over it. Your previous statement had nothing to do with the original arguement that there would be some kind of back lash. But, whatever.

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
Nebuchanezzar, should the school/ cemetery be built or not? how do you REALLY think the locals would react.

Garygaz

HSC
bigboyjames said:
Nebuchanezzar, should the school/ cemetery be built or not? how do you REALLY think the locals would react.
+1

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
terribly.

should either be built? god yes, just not in camden. there are so many arguments against it. for it there is just one - tolerance, and that's not a reason it's a default excuse.

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
thanks.

personally, im against the school, but c'mon dead people have to be burried somewhere. atleast give them the respect.

Teegs123

HSC
You clearly have no idea of the situation, and to tell the truth you have no right to judge people just because they live in camden. Stay out of it, your just as bad as what youre making camden people out to be - judgmental and really stupid.Stop wasting your time, get off the computer and go do something about it if your're that opinionated. I'm pretty sure the media has done enough talking for all of us.

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
Teegs123 said:
You clearly have no idea of the situation, and to tell the truth you have no right to judge people just because they live in camden. Stay out of it, your just as bad as what youre making camden people out to be - judgmental and really stupid.Stop wasting your time, get off the computer and go do something about it if your're that opinionated. I'm pretty sure the media has done enough talking for all of us.
so the media do reflect the people of camden?

Garygaz

HSC
Teegs123 said:
I enjoy the comfort of my Northshore home and leather high back chair. Thanks, but no thanks.

auerbach

HSC
Can you believe all this controversy has stemmed from an argument over whose imaginary friend is better? There should be NO religious graveyards or cemetaries AT ALL, you are all missing the point. Corpses are undeniably secular and to label them with religion of any kind is unacceptable.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
bigboyjames said:
thanks.

personally, im against the school, but c'mon dead people have to be burried somewhere. atleast give them the respect.
I've always been an advocate of mass graves to produce some sort of fossil fuel (prolly a coaly oil or an oily coal) in the distant future.

kizzaazzik

HSC
Omie Jay said:
Stupid camden, what are they gonna do about it? What CAN they do about it? NOTHING! Anglicans sold it to the muslims, the deal is done, far out!
But still, why are the muslims still pursueing camden? Why would they even wanna be near a place filled with islamophobic bogans? I guess cemetary spaces arent everywhere..
how can you say that those who live in camden are islamophobic? do you even live there? its not that they are islamphobic, its the fact that ppl don't want them to come into camden because they are worried that camden will be taken over. ppl are saying that the school proposal was knocked back because it was going to be a islamic school... and it is now being said that because the mater dei school wants to add on that they will have favour to this due to it being non-islamic, but infact all that they are doing are extended their intake to an already existing school, and to do this they need bigger facilities. but you can guareentee that if the mater dei school gains approval that there will be an enormous up roar!

but guys seriously unless you live in the area how can u judge how ppl are reacting??

Captain Hero

Banned
HSC
N/A
Fairly certain part of the process of coming to Australia was accepting Jesus Christ as your personal saviour.

Shouldn't these people be deported? It's not like they add anything to society culturally, or as a people? The entire muslim race must be removed from Australia before they set up terrorist training camps.

Put all muslims in Long Bay or Villawood and fix all of Australia's problems.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
I'm sick of all my beloved posters being banned.

Mutiny I say.

but guys seriously unless you live in the area how can u judge how ppl are reacting??
Ah but where are the boundaries drawn, you dero cunt?

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Jewish infiltration of the media dude. They took over Israel, then they took over Hollywood, and now this.

But Camden, yeah, racist place man. Gotta teach them Camdenites who's boss by putting a Muslim school in their town.

slickstar_01

Banned
HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
Jewish infiltration of the media dude. They took over Israel, then they took over Hollywood, and now this.

But Camden, yeah, racist place man. Gotta teach them Camdenites who's boss by putting a Muslim school in their town.
religious schools are fucked. shut them all down, sit back and just watch everyone go crazy!!!!! ROFLMAO..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)