F**k Camden is stupid Part II: The Proposed Islamic Cemetery (1 Viewer)

bilal.a

HSC
slickstar_01 said:
bilal abullah Mohammad Mahmoud Ahkhmad scaf. LOL
hahaha im luffing coz u got banned, n nah u really do offend me by teasing my name, u immature racial idiot... ahh well, have fun being blocked, n btwwwww, dude find sumthing better 2 do, since u finished ur hsc since 2006 r u doing on this site??

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
bilal.a said:
hahaha im luffing coz u got banned, n nah u really do offend me by teasing my name, u immature racial idiot... ahh well, have fun being blocked, n btwwwww, dude find sumthing better 2 do, since u finished ur hsc since 2006 r u doing on this site??
lol. tthats my troll account. im over here ass.

anyways, fuck you.,

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
flyingturtle said:
well it is australia wat fuckin country did you think you lived in ya retard and now if you were an actual australian you'd know the only people who actually fuck sheep are new zealanders. yeh and just cause some people are from camden doesnt make them bogan retards it just makes them racists like everyone else in the fuckin country if you ever wanna see a bogan retard go to taree and ask for directions to purfleet and after your experience there tell me your not racist, your the dumb fuckin bogan retard so if you get off on tellin people that they fuck sheep just stop tryin to make other people seem like they have the same fetish as you, you sick piece of shit so no wonder you dont live anywhere near the country cause your tryin to hide your sick fetish of sheep fuckin. you think your so fuckin superior lets see how superior you feel after your trip to purfleet. fucktard
ROFLMAO HAHAHAHAHAHA :rofl:

Lauren x

HSC
flyingturtle said:
well it is australia wat fuckin country did you think you lived in ya retard and now if you were an actual australian you'd know the only people who actually fuck sheep are new zealanders. yeh and just cause some people are from camden doesnt make them bogan retards it just makes them racists like everyone else in the fuckin country if you ever wanna see a bogan retard go to taree and ask for directions to purfleet and after your experience there tell me your not racist, your the dumb fuckin bogan retard so if you get off on tellin people that they fuck sheep just stop tryin to make other people seem like they have the same fetish as you, you sick piece of shit so no wonder you dont live anywhere near the country cause your tryin to hide your sick fetish of sheep fuckin. you think your so fuckin superior lets see how superior you feel after your trip to purfleet. fucktard
Lol with flyingturtle. I know who's got my back. And I know the truth. Hee hee.

Garygaz

HSC
flyingturtle said:
tl;dr: bawwwwwww

OscarMore? Phew

HSC
Geez this thead is a colourful place, I'm actually from camden and im not a racist. The news just did wat they always do they pick out the radicals and the nut jobs from the crowd and give them air time. Though it is true that there is a large amount of racists in camden, i mean come on it's been mainly anglo-saxon since it's settlement and obviously you've never been to the outer suberbs and hell even the inner city, theres always racists, theres always people who are afraid of whats different and what they don't understand. I've probably put a large bulls eye on my back saying im from camden but i thought we were under represented lol.

Ps. Wtf? It only takes me half n hour to get to the city and i go in like every weekend, we dont live that far out

Lauren x

HSC
bigboyjames said:
Lauren x, stfu
What I mean is that if only you would realize the truth. He's not being serious he's parodying other abusive people on here (like you). I was with him when he wrote it. So LOL.

carlojgarcia92

HSC
I'M EMBARRASSED TO BE FROM CAMDEN HAHAHAHA

but they do represent pretty much only radicals on the news.... my friend was mocking the radicals and channel 9 edited it so it looked liked she was saying the racist stuff.

never trust the media

bilal.a

HSC
bigboyjames said:
lol. tthats my troll account. im over here ass.

anyways, fuck you.,

OII NAH UR JUST REALLY KOOL, U HAVE 2 ACCOUNTS, UVE BEEN FINISHED HIGH SCHOOL SINCE 06 AND UR STILL ON, THE REST SPEAKS FOR ITSELF.. have fun being blockedd.. hahahahahahahah

Will Shakespear

mumbo magic
HSC
OscarMore? Phew said:
Geez this thead is a colourful place, I'm actually from camden and im not a racist. The news just did wat they always do they pick out the radicals and the nut jobs from the crowd and give them air time. Though it is true that there is a large amount of racists in camden, i mean come on it's been mainly anglo-saxon since it's settlement and obviously you've never been to the outer suberbs and hell even the inner city, theres always racists, theres always people who are afraid of whats different and what they don't understand. I've probably put a large bulls eye on my back saying im from camden but i thought we were under represented lol.

Ps. Wtf? It only takes me half n hour to get to the city and i go in like every weekend, we dont live that far out
do u know that crazy bogan lady who's always on ACA with the yellow top and akubra hat?

tell her she's my hero

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)