F**k Camden is stupid Part II: The Proposed Islamic Cemetery (1 Viewer)

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
Omie Jay said:
its those bloody fob muslims that came here years ago and make small communities with other muslims, and how they all hang together, not mixing with the wider community. If they befriended the locals in this country then most of the current problems wouldnt exist.

i absolutely hate it when i see other paki's at unsw who ONLY hang around paki's and dont integrate, i dont associate myself with them, i stay away from em, i got my own set of friends, white aussies, greeks, some asians (...thats about it)

Those original fob's didnt wanna integrate, so now in the present people dont want em to integrate, simply due to the representation of islam in the media (all this terrorist extremist shit going on) and because of lack of knowledge of the teachings leading to beliefs of false statements, eg convert or kill, all muzzies should suicide bomb infidels, women have no rights (all which are bullshit btw).

[EDIT: also, fark! what do u gotta do to get banned here!?]
http://community.boredofstudies.org/showthread.php?t=187824

tazza08

HSC
Dear JB27990

Thank you for your shallow, offensive and uneducated remarks.
quote.. "Yet if you want proof as to general Muslim antagonism , I suggest you read the Koran where it says quite explicitly and repeatedly that Islam seeks to spread across the world and rule over all other people and religions. That enough evidence for you?"..

yupp right thanks for that.. i have read it, in ancient arabic, english and my first language bosnian.. sweeping broad statements such as yours about a holy book is why we have such racial seregation in this country.. youve tried to explain to us how racist behaviour is wrong and how your such a lovely citizen in protecting the morale fibre in this county ie "Read some Mary McAleese. Laws actually limit my freedom of speech in that I'm not allowed to racially abuse someone"

WTF.. ahh you just did!you insluted me mate.. and the other roughly 2 billion muslims in the world. you called my religion antagonistic eg "Muslim antagonism" and claimed the "Koran" ( actually spelt Quran) is full of Islam messages to "rule over all other people and religions."... aha.. right if you want to go into the real detail of the actual hundreds of messages of peace in the Quran ill be glad to give you my email to enlighten your 'oh so incredible mind' further. heres some quick examples to keep you reading.. take Malaysia.. a country under Shariah Law ( Islamic Law) and yet all schools of other religions i.e Judaism and Christianty are accepted as well of coarse places of worship.. this is reflective of a verse in the early chapters of the Quran that states " Thou shall respect the peoples of the book.. people of the Torah.. people of the Bible .. etc" but of coarse i digress and most would ask why is this at all relevant?

its relevant in that we know so little about each other as people.. this idea of integration is incredibly complex, trust me ive done it.. i wasnt born here but ive been here for 14 years and speak english perfectly and often am assusmed to be of Anglo-saxon australian descent.. ill be the first to admit that i make decisions and form judgements on the knowledge i have and whats presented to me.. that being said its what scares me the most. we're constantly being told what to belive about 'Muslims this' or 'Christians that' and all sides are guilty of it.. after doing my hsc this year and in particular doing history extension ive learnt that not everything that gets shown to me is reliable or accurate

in any case of coarse yes JB27990 is entitled to his opinion.. what worries me is when his/her opinion becomes the norm. this is why we have situations like camden where the people of the neighbourhood of camden use excuses such as one man used on a Channel nine news report at the council meeting to vote on the school (and i quote) " i dont want no Muslim school here.. my kids cant read muslim".... enough said

JB27990 sorry for writing you an essay but i seriously hope you take the time to read this, your contradictions are insulting and presumptious, i suggest from now on you provide an informed and knowledgable opinion or none at all

danielfrog

HSC
I got a question. How many of yous in your whole life have ever actually been to Camden? If you want stereotyping just take a look at the heading thing of the topic "fuck camden is stupid". Yous can't possibly know every single person from camden so how do you know the whole of Camden is stupid? Therefore the whole aguement is fucked right from the beginning. and i stand by my statement that yous should all get a life; muslims and antimuslims as well, cause the bottom line is nobody gives a shit.

Jackets

HSC
danielfrog said:
I got a question. How many of yous in your whole life have ever actually been to Camden? If you want stereotyping just take a look at the heading thing of the topic "fuck camden is stupid". Yous can't possibly know every single person from camden so how do you know the whole of Camden is stupid? Therefore the whole aguement is fucked right from the beginning. and i stand by my statement that yous should all get a life; muslims and antimuslims as well, cause the bottom line is nobody gives a shit.
Sorry Daniel, 'yous' isn't a word. :lol:

danielfrog

HSC
Yeah I'm not from camden. but anyway how would you know if they are alright or not unless you met one ey? Suppose you could always go by the ten seconds of footage you saw on the tv, i'm betting it's nice and reliable, or you could get off from behind the computer and go visit? Just throwing it out there.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
Thats an interesting point.

Islam shouldnt be judged by what the extremists are showed to be doing on tv, maybe camdeners shouldnt be judged based on those stupid bogans on tv ("my children cant speak islamic", "we dont want terrorist training areas (whatever it was)", "we dont want kebab shops everywhere")

nikolas

HSC
But theyll take our gravvezz ru all stupid...it waht the terrorists want

HSC
How does a society balance the current social dynamic that exists (Judeo-Christian, minimal public display of religion) with the big swinging dick of Islam?

How do we balance the rights of a community with the needs of a society?

Discuss.

U

Ubik

danielfrog said:
Yeah I'm not from camden. but anyway how would you know if they are alright or not unless you met one ey? Suppose you could always go by the ten seconds of footage you saw on the tv, i'm betting it's nice and reliable, or you could get off from behind the computer and go visit? Just throwing it out there.
Yous are all just a bunch of sheep I reckon.

Js^-1

No tengo pantelonès
HSC
Omie Jay said:
Thats an interesting point.

Islam shouldnt be judged by what the extremists are showed to be doing on tv, maybe camdeners shouldnt be judged based on those stupid bogans on tv ("my children cant speak islamic", "we dont want terrorist training areas (whatever it was)", "we dont want kebab shops everywhere")
Thankyou. You're probably the first person to think that.

HSC
How about we stop brainwashing kids with the religions of their parents? That'll solve this issue in a generation.

flyingturtle

HSC
m3d1na said:
haha, the fact you can only critisize the fact i use ... in my writing is kind of a compliment.. and to reply to that, its how i write, or want to write, so either dont read my posts or be a grown up and ignore it.

and the religion thing is a generalisation... take it as you may :D i proved my point.
go use ya fuckin dots ya stupid mole get a life and shove your little fuckin dots right up your fat arse. And grow up and stop being so...immature......slutty bitch

flyingturtle

HSC
slickstar_01 said:
This just reinforces the idea that you guys that live out in the bush are a bunch of bogan fucks.

And what do you mean by 'this is australia?'

Seriously , stop fucking trolling on bos. Just go waste you bogan time shaging a sheep.
well it is australia wat fuckin country did you think you lived in ya retard and now if you were an actual australian you'd know the only people who actually fuck sheep are new zealanders. yeh and just cause some people are from camden doesnt make them bogan retards it just makes them racists like everyone else in the fuckin country if you ever wanna see a bogan retard go to taree and ask for directions to purfleet and after your experience there tell me your not racist, your the dumb fuckin bogan retard so if you get off on tellin people that they fuck sheep just stop tryin to make other people seem like they have the same fetish as you, you sick piece of shit so no wonder you dont live anywhere near the country cause your tryin to hide your sick fetish of sheep fuckin. you think your so fuckin superior lets see how superior you feel after your trip to purfleet. fucktard

HSC
Fucking hell the Taree and the Purfleet comments are absolutely solidly hilarious.

Fuckin Taree.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)