• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Facebook: Why won't she let me see her tagged photos? (1 Viewer)

illmatic1990

HSC
Hey guys, I'm really interested in this girl that I've known for a few months now. I was planning on asking her out soon, but there's one thing bothering me...

Why won't she let me see tagged photos of her on her facebook? Do you guys know what I mean by this? Essentially if you go to the profile it should say "View photos of Name (photo count)" which is absent underneath the profile picture. It's bugging me because it's like she doesn't want me to see something (even though we share a lot of pictures anyway from nights out/parties where she is actually tagged).

gella

HSC
hahahahahah she probably changed her privacy settings so that you can't see

boganxcore

HSC
nah mate shes changed it for everyone, not just you. i dont think shes doin it just coz of you

skyisthelimit

Banned
HSC
N/A
Relax. There is an option that allows you to keep all your tagged photos private. I have that. It doesn't allow anyone to see my tagged photos, because frankly, my friends sometimes tag me in the most unflattering and embarassing photos, so I've set it to private.

She has done the same.

illmatic1990

HSC
That's what I'm thinking and hoping. Still because we have been hanging out more now as well so I was thinking maybe she was embarrassed?

Starstruck

HSC
N/A
Why don't you talk to her in person and ask her out, instead of spending time trying to trawl through all of her pictures on Facebook?

illmatic1990

HSC
Ha yeah that's what I was going to do today but she went to the boxing day sales so she seemed in a bit of a bad mood/tired.

gella

HSC
lol nah theres a setting where you can select particular people so that tthey cannot see yr photos

thatd be pretty funny

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
Relax. There is an option that allows you to keep all your tagged photos private. I have that. It doesn't allow anyone to see my tagged photos, because frankly, my friends sometimes tag me in the most unflattering and embarassing photos, so I've set it to private.

She has done the same.

either this, or she has untagged herself from every single photo that someone has tagged her in (i do this if its a really shit photo)

miaowsha

HSC
Hey guys, I'm really interested in this girl that I've known for a few months now. I was planning on asking her out soon, but there's one thing bothering me...

Why won't she let me see tagged photos of her on her facebook? Do you guys know what I mean by this? Essentially if you go to the profile it should say "View photos of Name (photo count)" which is absent underneath the profile picture. It's bugging me because it's like she doesn't want me to see something (even though we share a lot of pictures anyway from nights out/parties where she is actually tagged).
I doubt it's just from you =)

If you've known her for a few months, I'd hope she'd have respect enough to tell you that she "doesnt like you" rather than doing silly things like that. I doubt she would be silly =) By the sounds of things she may like you too if you're actually considering asking her out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)