Faculty orientation day (1 Viewer)

Elise8842

HSC
N/A
Hi,

I was just wondering if there's a specific orientation day of each faculty apart from the general orientation week? Because my friend got a email from the aviation faculty informing her to attend a compulsory aviation orientation day on 27th Feb. So is there one for actuarial students as well?

Thanks in advance

~

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Theres a general business one. But its just a welcome. I found it a waste of time tbh

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Depends on what you do. For Engineering semester one start, you go through this lecture which is not too helpful and then get split up and go to a lecture for everyone enrolled into that school specifically. For Engineering semester two, you get that short lecture at the start and that is it pretty much.

Some might be good, some might not. I found the one I went to for semester one start was good because we had a lecture conducted by our school which was really helpful.

Elise8842

HSC
N/A
Its a waste of time
if there's free food then it's worth it
Depends on what you do. For Engineering semester one start, you go through this lecture which is not too helpful and then get split up and go to a lecture for everyone enrolled into that school specifically. For Engineering semester two, you get that short lecture at the start and that is it pretty much.

Some might be good, some might not. I found the one I went to for semester one start was good because we had a lecture conducted by our school which was really helpful.
Okay now I get it, thanks guys ;p

~

mirachael

HSC
I think this is different but I get an email inviting me to go to an Elsoc BBQ. Well there will obviously be free food so I guess its worth going.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)