Votes: 84 43.3%
  • No

Votes: 110 56.7%

• Total voters

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
No fails :D

Actually, my marks are getting better as things go along.

This is probably not comforting to people.

04er

HSC
Yeah but only assessments (not entire subjects) in first year first semester, was too lazy to do better. So I took a year off after that... and haven't failed anything since then :)

KFunk

Psychic refugee
HSC
Yes (but it was on a B.S. technicality which I successfully appealed, though it took the med fac about a year to get back to me. And I hear they spent > $ 1 Mil revamping their admin structure for the new course? Fail).

lala2

Banned
HSC
^^lol I always do that, especially when the panic really peaks, i.e. around two days before the relevant exam. But three of my subjects this semester I have to pass all end of sem exams to pass the course (sucky I know) so that's the end of the issue for me.

spence

HSC
Got 50% for another assignment this week, still no fails though

ianc

physics is phun!
HSC
sorry for the dumb question, but is this poll for failed subjects, or simply failed assessments?

cos i think almost everyone fails an assessment at some stage through uni, but the number of people who fail subjects would be a more meaningful poll.

HSC
I have failed a class test before ><" I have yet to fail a subject but i'm still first year so i have time =P

It seems quite common to fail one at some point though.

ambermorn

Tic Tac addict.
HSC
N/A
I haven't failed an assessment yet, however the one I handed in today is pretty guaranteed to fail...it was overdue...whoops.

AliceR89

HSC
Yes.. unfortunately. First year Chem and statistics. Repeating them next semester. Got 45% for chem and 46% for stats. I really hope ive passed Physics..

piitb

HSC
AliceR89 said:
Yes.. unfortunately. First year Chem and statistics. Repeating them next semester. Got 45% for chem and 46% for stats. I really hope ive passed Physics..
hmmm if you cant pass 1st year chem and stat then you should access whether a sci degree is for u

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
piitb said:
hmmm if you cant pass 1st year chem and stat then you should assess whether a sci degree is for u
and you should assess whether uni is the right place for yourself (assuming you are attending uni)

alice, though you have failed, many people fail. but yes do assess whether science or whether uni is suitable for you.

piitb

HSC
wrong_turn said:
and you should assess whether uni is the right place for yourself (assuming you are attending uni)

alice, though you have failed, many people fail. but yes do assess whether science or whether uni is suitable for you.
start your sentences with a capital. fuckwit:apig:

Last edited:

AliceR89

HSC
Thanks for the advice but I know that i'm fully capable of doing science, I just didn't really commit myself to the work in the beginning. Plus Chem and Maths aren't my strongest points (i'm doing a zoology major).

piitb

HSC
maybe u can teach us how to pwonounce

Last edited:

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
i see. i thank you dearly for your advice. you know what piitb. your the best =)

<3 piitb. no im sure your great at the PWOnouncing and id rather you teach me =)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)