• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Failed P's? (3 Viewers)

jazzmuzik

HSC
I just sat for my P's the afternoon and failed.

I got 90+ in the score but got an immediate fail because i didnt stop at a stop sign. I didnt know where or how i did cause i swore i stopped at every stop sign i saw.
Dad and I drove the course again after trying to find where i'd made the mistake. There was one intersection we found which dad said he thought usually had stop signs but for some reason they were gone. (stolen probably) anyway we went back and asked whether this was where he failed me. he said yes. grrrr. He said the solid line should have told me to stop even though the signs were gone.

Feeling very disapointed and ripped off right now.!!

ellen.louise

HSC
That sucks man! but they have you on that technicality. if there was an indication that a sign was there, you (technically) should have seen it and stopped.
But good news: if you did that well, you will probably pass next time, if you are extra careful and you practice driving around the area you do your test in.:)

ALLLICE

HSC
Sometimes you can be unlucky and get a bastard testing u who feels as though its their mission in life to fail all wannabe P platers... bastards

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
yeah all i could say is bad luck to you
i guess next time when you take the test, you should be on the lookout for oblivious lines, such as the stop sign when you drive out of the RTA
otherwise theres no problem with your driving capabilities seeing you got a score of 90+

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
You failed 'cus girls can't drive. :)

(i just HAD to say that, terribly sorry)

HSC
Next time, just be cautious.
Where there is an intersection, for example, and there are bushes or something blocking your view, stop anyway. Because if you can't see the road, or coming traffic clearly, you should stop, whether there is a stop sign or not.
S1M0 said:
You failed 'cus girls can't drive. :)

(i just HAD to say that, terribly sorry)
I passed my DKT and DART first time round... and I'm a girl. :p

HSC
What??? that is soo not true S1M0!!

but yeah i failed mine too :( I hit some other car:eek: And the lady told me to keep going :S I'm such a good driver :p

And jazzmuzik i know what you mean, sometimes the sign isnt there but they expect you to know as jemsta said, about the lines and all that. Besides, practice makes perfect. :)

good luck with it.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
What??? that is soo not true S1M0!!

but yeah i failed mine too :( I hit some other car:eek: And the lady told me to keep going :S I'm such a good driver :p

And jazzmuzik i know what you mean, sometimes the sign isnt there but they expect you to know as jemsta said, about the lines and all that. Besides, practice makes perfect. :)

good luck with it.
thats the reason why you should stay off the road :p

HSC
no, seriously, im not that bad, i was doing a reverse parking thingy! It was too hard!!!! :(

I dont know how to so the reverse parking, everything else im fine with:) [You probably should stay off the roads :p]

And it wasnt that bad, i only scratched it.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
no, seriously, im not that bad, i was doing a reverse parking thingy! It was too hard!!!! :(

I dont know how to so the reverse parking, everything else im fine with:) [You probably should stay off the roads :p]

haha well i havent had an accident yet, so i must be doing something right :)
like you said practice makes perfect

sk1001

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:

ONLY? Stay off the roads and keep watching neighbours...

ellen.louise

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:

If you can't reverse park without hitting another car :eek: then its probably a sign you should not have your p's yet...

My friend hit a parked car too... at 50km an hour which she revved up from parked position by hitting the accelerator instead of the break. When the hand brake went off... BANG!!! goodbye crumple zone!!!

HSC
Huh? I dont watch Neighbours...It's Home and Away:)

And it wasnt huge. It was SMALL, could barely see it [near the mirror]

dont see why you should care, it wasnt YOUR car! [unless you live in Bankstown then i never had an accident]

I did get it the second time around, and i CAN do it, but its just soo annoying! Especially with my driving instructors car, he kept changing it, and for each car he told me something different, So by the time i drove with the final car, i did it wrong.

With my mums car, on the other hand, im good.

So yeah i can do it, but not with my driving instructor, and his stupid retarded car!

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
hahaha shiftyIceQueen.
I reversed into a BMW 4WD that had parked me in when I was starting my test.
I reverse, couldnt quite judge it seeing as it was that fucking close and SMASH. I took out their glass cover over the license plate
I was thinking "oh crap"
*doesnt look at instructor*
*he doesnt say anything
*I drive off*

HSC
Oh crap!!! Notice how they just tell you to keep going? I take it you didnt pass either lol

with me i freaked out, and the lady was just like "...reverse" :(

i feel bad for the owners of the cars.

kkkkaitlyn

HSC
mr_brightside said:
hahaha shiftyIceQueen.
I reversed into a BMW 4WD that had parked me in when I was starting my test.
I reverse, couldnt quite judge it seeing as it was that fucking close and SMASH. I took out their glass cover over the license plate
I was thinking "oh crap"
*doesnt look at instructor*
*he doesnt say anything
*I drive off*
i reversed into a car aswell but that was in the first month of having my Ps was just a stupid mistake and it costed alot of excess which sucked majorly..

mr_brightside

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
Oh crap!!! Notice how they just tell you to keep going? I take it you didnt pass either lol

with me i freaked out, and the lady was just like "...reverse" :(

i feel bad for the owners of the cars.
Nah this is the golden bit;

I passed.

edit:

And I dont give a fuck about the car I hit
They were shit and parked me in, stupid cunt of a "I drive a BMW FWD and I live in a Bondi apartment worth 4 million dollars"

Last edited:

ellen.louise

HSC
The bastard parked you in: what else could you do?

as for $hiftyIceQueen, ya cant blame it on the car, girl! if you go buy a new car and cant adapt to it what are you gonna do? If you cant drive without taking out other people's cars you should be on your Ls or not at all. Fucking hate P platers who cannot drive, roll back meter at the lights etc. escpecially in sydney! they're all autos, how do you roll back in them??? by being a shit driver, that's why! I'm on my Ls and I dont fucking roll back!

mr_brightside

HSC
It was my fault. The guy didnt say anything. I didn't say anything. I drove. I finished. I passed. Win!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)