• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Failed P's? (2 Viewers)

sk1001

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
No it wasnt!

I stopped:
1-because i freaked out
2- i was about to ask the lady what i had to do [for the persons car]

But she told me to go, so i was like "huh?" and told me to keep going! And she also put her hands on the wheel coz when i didnt move, and turned it, and i went off:|

What you expect me to do?
Grasp control of moral values and stand up for yourself. Say in a firm and assertive tone "NO, I will not drive off. I have damaged the automobile of another and will leave my relevant details for them".

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
No it wasnt!

I stopped:
1-because i freaked out
2- i was about to ask the lady what i had to do [for the persons car]

But she told me to go, so i was like "huh?" and told me to keep going! And she also put her hands on the wheel coz when i didnt move, and turned it, and i went off:|

What you expect me to do?
you know if you just ignored it, didnt say anything and pretended like nothing had happened and drove off you might have passed your test right?

They dont want to have to fail people[well the woman i had didnt] and if there were no witnesses then its asif it didnt happen. If you dont draw attention to it they probably wont so you should have done a mr Brightside.

HSC
Serius said:
you know if you just ignored it, didnt say anything and pretended like nothing had happened and drove off you might have passed your test right?

They dont want to have to fail people[well the woman i had didnt] and if there were no witnesses then its asif it didnt happen. If you dont draw attention to it they probably wont so you should have done a mr Brightside.
Yeah i wish i did. There was nobody there, but i thought i failed anyways.

But yeah ... its over and done.

An sk, i didnt do that, so yeah its over. And if i could do it all over again, i would do the exact same thing as mr_brightside :p

CieL

HSC
tehhe.. after 3yrs of driving, i'm yet to hit another car/object..

Driving's going to be a bitch this easter.. so many deaths, so many police.. not to mention double demerits *SIGH*

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
CieL said:
tehhe.. after 3yrs of driving, i'm yet to hit another car/object..

Driving's going to be a bitch this easter.. so many deaths, so many police.. not to mention double demerits *SIGH*
ive only hit the kerb once....and that resulted in a flat tire :(
other than that im sweet
i guess double demerit is a good thing because that deters me from doing stupid things...ie speeding

CieL

HSC
jemsta said:
ive only hit the kerb once....and that resulted in a flat tire :(
other than that im sweet
i guess double demerit is a good thing because that deters me from doing stupid things...ie speeding
o_O Sure it was a kerb? lol unlucky to have to spend another hundred to get a replacement

Double D is good in a way.. but it gets frustrating behind the wheel when people get so scared that they go 10-20 under the limit.. not like there's not enough traffic already =.=

It's like how I was following some asian girl in an excel the other day (not even a double D day)... going 30 in a 50 zone... zomg... thank god she moved to the side to let me pass...

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
CieL said:
o_O Sure it was a kerb? lol unlucky to have to spend another hundred to get a replacement

Double D is good in a way.. but it gets frustrating behind the wheel when people get so scared that they go 10-20 under the limit.. not like there's not enough traffic already =.=

It's like how I was following some asian girl in an excel the other day (not even a double D day)... going 30 in a 50 zone... zomg... thank god she moved to the side to let me pass...
haha i hope it wasnt a moving object thats for sure
10-20km/hr is a bit extreme...i tend to just stick under by 5km/hr when im driving
prevention is better than cure
maybe the chick you were following got lost on your way to uni :|

jazzmuzik

HSC
jazzmuzik said:
I just sat for my P's the afternoon and failed.

I got 90+ in the score but got an immediate fail because i didnt stop at a stop sign. I didnt know where or how i did cause i swore i stopped at every stop sign i saw.
Dad and I drove the course again after trying to find where i'd made the mistake. There was one intersection we found which dad said he thought usually had stop signs but for some reason they were gone. (stolen probably) anyway we went back and asked whether this was where he failed me. he said yes. grrrr. He said the solid line should have told me to stop even though the signs were gone.

Feeling very disapointed and ripped off right now.!!
I started this thread, and i'm happy to say I passed my P's this morning!!!
yay second time around all was sweet..i did have some blacked out traffic lights but all went ok
:)

ellen.louise

HSC
jazzmuzik said:
I started this thread, and i'm happy to say I passed my P's this morning!!!
yay second time around all was sweet..i did have some blacked out traffic lights but all went ok
:)
\

YAY! *claps for jazzmuzik*

next challenge: "dad will you buy me a car for my birthday?" ;)
tell me how you go...

HSC
Congrats jazzmuzik!
ellen.louise said:
tell me how you go...
That didn't work for me. :(
Lol, but I can drive my parent's cars pretty much whenever I want. :)

jazzmuzik

HSC
ellen.louise said:
\

YAY! *claps for jazzmuzik*

tell me how you go...
i'm lucky i actually already have a car...we bought an old car off our friends for $2500.
I have a car, i have a license, I'm FREE! :)
(i turn 18 in 2 months too)

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
Tried to hit small Palestinian children?
I get it! :rofl:

Remember that all tests involve at least one stop sign and one school zone, ya?

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
Sparcod said:
I get it! :rofl:

Remember that all tests involve at least one stop sign and one school zone, ya?
depends on route, I didn't have to go through a stop sign :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)