• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Fake HSC paper (1 Viewer)

tau281290

HSC
lolokay said:
..how? one line of working is just the terms for -2P/Q; the one before it just has each term in the brackets multiplied by -2 (except one has it written as -1(2 )

ehh nevermind..
Far out, r u year 11 or yr 12? Ur HSC is in 2009, worry about it next year and u will get much more understanding of 2U. If your accelerating, you should be 10 times smarter than everyone.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
回复: Re: Fake HSC paper

tau281290 said:
Far out, r u year 11 or yr 12? Ur HSC is in 2009, worry about it next year and u will get much more understanding of 2U. If your accelerating, you should be 10 times smarter than everyone.
I wouldn't start attacking his intelligence, lolokay has shown to be VERY adept at mathematics at both the 3unit and 2unit level.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
tau281290 said:

And obviously you are not. You have no ground for your attack at someone's intelligence and your working out really shouldn't get you full marks anyway.

Lolokay is much more than enough to accelerate if he was given a chance to do so.

Last edited:

Boxes

Banned
HSC
lyounamu said:
I am accelerating, yes.
Namu, there's no need to flex your smarts at every opportunity you get. Be humble.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Boxes said:
Namu, there's no need to flex your smarts at every opportunity you get. Be humble.
wtf. He asked me and I responded to that.

Well, was I supposed to say, "I can neither say I accelerate nor I don't accelerate because if I say that I accelerate, I will look like an arrogant bastard, if I say that I don't accelerate, I will be playing tricks with the truth".

As I said earlier, epic fail for you.

If you are branding my comment as an opportunity to show my intelligence, that is not correct. Why not have a go at anyone who has got subjects with the tag saying "accelerated"? I am merely responding to the posts given. If you have a problem with that, consult with moderator who will be there to take care of your physical retardation that seems to prevent you from reading the earlier posts carefully and interpreting correctly.

Last edited:

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
lyounamu said:
wtf. He asked me and I responded to that.

Well, was I supposed to say, "I can neither say I accelerate nor I don't accelerate because if I say that I accelerate, I will look like an arrogant bastard, if I say that I don't accelerate, I will be playing tricks with the truth".

As I said earlier, epic fail for you.

If you are branding my comment as an opportunity to show my intelligence, that is not correct. Why not have a go at anyone who has got subjects with the tag saying "accelerated"? I am merely responding to the posts given. If you have a problem with that, consult with moderator who will be there to take care of your physical retardation that seems to prevent you from reading the earlier posts carefully and interpreting correctly.
You've really got to learn to stop caring about what anyone else thinks, really.

I can tell half the negative comments against you are just so that you write an essay as a response to justify yourself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)