Faking it (1 Viewer)

levelup888

HSC
Well.. uh I've been dating this guy for almost 2 years now and we've been having sex for a while as well. But the thing is that he can't make me... peak(?) every time we do it. So I've been faking it and there have only been the rare few occurrences where I actually have reached it. I love him to bits but it just kinda annoys me at times and yeah...

I don't know what to do, since I heard that it kinda hurts a guy's ego if they find out their girl's been faking it. Any advice?

(Yeah I'm kinda shy to actually type the word up but you know what I mean. This is the first time I've posted up a question like this so it's weird for me >.<)

Last edited:

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Well.. uh I've been dating this guy for almost 2 years now and we've been having sex for a while as well. But the thing is that he can't make me... peak(?) every time we do it. So I've been faking it and there have only been the rare few occurrences where I actually have reached it. I love him to bits but it just kinda annoys me at times and yeah...

I don't know what to do, since I heard that it kinda hurts a guy's ego if they find out their girl's been faking it. Any advice?

(Yeah I'm kinda shy to actually type the word up but you know what I mean. This is the first time I've posted up a question like this so it's weird for me >.<)
I'm seriously concerned for you, if you can't even type the word ORGASM, how do you expect to have one? Anyway, do you know how to do it to yourself?

Do some soul searching and find out on your own on how to bring yourself to that point. Seriously, if you don't know how to yourself, you can't expect someone else to be a magical sex god (even though it's been 2 years for you).

Stop faking it, and start learning about your body.

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A

Are you talking about DURING sex, or you cannot climax at all? Because the majority of women cannot climax purely through penetrative sex. Often, they can get close and describe the feeling of 'needing to pee', but can't actually get there.

Also, don't fake it. He'll be a lot more hurt if he ever somehow finds out that you've been faking it.

enoilgam

HSC
clearly boredofstudies is the best place to ask this question
I'm with kira. The best person to talk to is your partner - generic advice, but it's the best way I think.

EDIT: When I mean talk, do it in a roundabout kind of way.

Last edited:

Crobat

#tyrannosaurusREKT
HSC
If you want to avoid talking to him about it, suggest other positions. If you're doing missionary then glhf getting orgasms

but if you "turn around"...

levelup888

HSC
I'm seriously concerned for you, if you can't even type the word ORGASM, how do you expect to have one? Anyway, do you know how to do it to yourself?

Do some soul searching and find out on your own on how to bring yourself to that point. Seriously, if you don't know how to yourself, you can't expect someone else to be a magical sex god (even though it's been 2 years for you).

Stop faking it, and start learning about your body.
Yeah I know how to do it to myself, it just seems that with him, I can't reach it >.<

Are you talking about DURING sex, or you cannot climax at all? Because the majority of women cannot climax purely through penetrative sex. Often, they can get close and describe the feeling of 'needing to pee', but can't actually get there.

Also, don't fake it. He'll be a lot more hurt if he ever somehow finds out that you've been faking it.
During sex is what I meant. And I know >.< but wouldn't it be worst if I never even acted like I orgasmed during sex?

I'm with kira. The best person to talk to is your partner - generic advice, but it's the best way I think.

EDIT: When I mean talk, do it in a roundabout kind of way.
Hmm I guess there really isn't any way to avoid not talking to him. Does that mean I should tell him I'm faking it?

If you want to avoid talking to him about it, suggest other positions. If you're doing missionary then glhf getting orgasms

but if you "turn around"...
ahaha well we do other positions to when we have the space. Guess I could try some more different ones and that could help.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Yeah I know how to do it to myself, it just seems that with him, I can't reach it >.<
Great. Then teach him how to get you there with the method YOU are familiar with. You don't necessarily have to climax through intercourse, there's other ways ya know. So if you know what works for you, just be like "I want to try something new today!" and lead ze way

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
During sex is what I meant. And I know >.< but wouldn't it be worst if I never even acted like I orgasmed during sex?

Hmm I guess there really isn't any way to avoid not talking to him. Does that mean I should tell him I'm faking it?
It wouldn't be the worst.

Suggestion: Be honest about it with him (yes this means telling him you were faking) and the both of you can start working towards it. There are plenty of articles about climaxing during penetrative sex floating around the net. Just be completely honest if XYZ is or is not working.

levelup888

HSC
Great. Then teach him how to get you there with the method YOU are familiar with. You don't necessarily have to climax through intercourse, there's other ways ya know. So if you know what works for you, just be like "I want to try something new today!" and lead ze way
Yeah I guess that's true. I could try that then :D

It wouldn't be the worst.

Suggestion: Be honest about it with him (yes this means telling him you were faking) and the both of you can start working towards it. There are plenty of articles about climaxing during penetrative sex floating around the net. Just be completely honest if XYZ is or is not working.
Ok well I guess I'll probs try what Adrita said first then if I need to I'll talk to him about it.

Thanks guys :D

Galapagos

HSC
N/A
I don't really get the whole 'faking it' thing, like it is pretty obvious to tell if a chick is orgasming or not based on vaginal muscle spasms etc.

...anyway, if you are not feeling too shy, ask to try using a vibrator during...can't go wrong ;)

cadd1ct

The Chess Addict
HSC
Uni Grad
Yea you definitely have to talk to him about it.... but you have to do it when you are both not trying to become sexually aroused, otherwise you could really damage his ego.

Also, you don't have to tell him that you've been faking it all along.... maybe you can ask him if he wants to 'experiment' a little more and try different positions/things to help which would help you reach that point. It avoids being too direct, e.g "lately it feels like we've been repeating our 'routine,' why don't we try something new" - lets you try new stuff and you never know... could just be that slight change. Not really an expert on this but hope everything works out!

TheGreatest99.95

Premium Member
HSC
tell him to go to the southland ;) theres some informational videos on how to get you there on the net. the sub reddit sex is good for advice for you and him

levelup888

HSC
I don't really get the whole 'faking it' thing, like it is pretty obvious to tell if a chick is orgasming or not based on vaginal muscle spasms etc.

...anyway, if you are not feeling too shy, ask to try using a vibrator during...can't go wrong ;)
ahaha that's true well we could try that yeah :D

why not try anal
We don't want to do that until we're living together and I feel uncomfortable about that for now...

Yea you definitely have to talk to him about it.... but you have to do it when you are both not trying to become sexually aroused, otherwise you could really damage his ego.

Also, you don't have to tell him that you've been faking it all along.... maybe you can ask him if he wants to 'experiment' a little more and try different positions/things to help which would help you reach that point. It avoids being too direct, e.g "lately it feels like we've been repeating our 'routine,' why don't we try something new" - lets you try new stuff and you never know... could just be that slight change. Not really an expert on this but hope everything works out!
Yup! Same as what Adrita said. So I know what I'll do now first when we are aroused. Then if that doesn't work I'll tell him about actually faking it then. Thanks :D

Your bf nfmusic1995 has already spilled the beans on bos.
Who? >.<

tell him to go to the southland ;) theres some informational videos on how to get you there on the net. the sub reddit sex is good for advice for you and him
never been on reddit, probs have a look there then :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)