Falling asleep in class (1 Viewer)

nerdsforever

hsc zomg
HSC
I dont exactly fall asleep but I lay my head on the table a lot.

Last term, teachers have started to get really annoyed at me sleeping. Come to think of it, I fell asleep for 20 minutes while watching a movie in History once. It was Alexander the Great movie :(

And I love sleeping through boring class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who else does?

alan7948

HSC
me. lol my history teacher only shows us videos, no written work. COMPLETE BLUDGE:eek:

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
alan7948 said:
me. lol my history teacher only shows us videos, no written work. COMPLETE BLUDGE:eek:
Yeah, that was pretty much my Science teacher last year. That's the only time when I've fallen asleep in class. Not even 2.5 hours of Latin with a 75 year old teacher in Year 7 could make me go to sleep.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Only time I nearly slept were during English and Business Studies. I don't know, I was so sleepy at that time. So I was like sitting with my eyes closed for almost half the class.

robot rabbit

HSC
I'm fallen asleep a few times in theory PE but i did do all my work so the teacher said nothing.

I generally only sleep if there is a substitute teacher whom thinks that teaching is issuing find a words.

Caitlin63

:-)
HSC
lol.... its so bad but I fall asleep so easily its not funny. Used to fall asleep in Ancient all the time, so I figured if I thought it was that boring I should drop it, so I did..

And sometimes in RE or English, but I have friends who poke me to keep me awake so its all good.

bored of sc

HSC
Sleeping in class works a charm when you are watching a movie about the history of the Catholic Church.

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
My friend use to pretend she was sleeping in our Science classes. She would rest her head on both of her arms and it would look like she was reading. Only she kept on moving around in her sleep it looked weird if you didn't know she was sleeping.

Nowadays, if she even tries to put her head on the table for one millisecond the teacher is at her throat. It's hilarious :)

But I have never fallen asleep in class before. I'd like to try though.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
Doctor Jolly said:
My friend use to pretend she was sleeping in our Science classes. She would rest her head on both of her arms and it would look like she was reading. Only she kept on moving around in her sleep it looked weird if you didn't know she was sleeping.

Nowadays, if she even tries to put her head on the table for one millisecond the teacher is at her throat. It's hilarious :)

But I have never fallen asleep in class before. I'd like to try though.
English is usually a good time for me to have a quick nap... Though it's really hard sometimes. You definitely can't take a nap while we are having a class discussion (which is like all the time! :()

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
Aquawhite said:
English is usually a good time for me to have a quick nap... Though it's really hard sometimes. You definitely can't take a nap while we are having a class discussion (which is like all the time! :()
I try very hard not to fall asleep in English, particularly because I sit right infront of the teacher (front row centre). But the lesson is usually pretty good and the teacher often shoots out random questions to people she doesn't think are paying any attention, so you can't sleep lol.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
Doctor Jolly said:
I try very hard not to fall asleep in English, particularly because I sit right infront of the teacher (front row centre). But the lesson is usually pretty good and the teacher often shoots out random questions to people she doesn't think are paying any attention, so you can't sleep lol.
Same. But I sit up the back in English... the seats are in like a square that go around the class.... it's odd (its still the back though)

Cerry

HSC
English + last period Friday + Shakespeare = naptime. For about a term last year, several of us used those periods for sleeping, and the teacher never noticed.
First day of school this year, I'd been back in the country for about 36 hours after spending 10 weeks in Germany, and had shocking jetlag. We were watching a video in Chem, and I fell asleep. Pretty sure the teacher didn't notice, though, cause she never said anything about it.

madsam

God among men
HSC
ha, yeah i do it heaps often, i remmeber last year (year 10) i slept during the first showing of almost every english video, 1-2 hours of sleep a day, twas great =]

but nowdays, i can only do it during physics videos. Our teacher unknowingly showed us the same video 4 times in 2 weeks eg she put it on and left the room. So half the class fell asleep, it was awesome haha

on a side note, i get about 7-8 hours sleep a night, and have a powernap either tues or thurs arvos when i get home =]

loz8888

HSC
i fall asleep in class all the time...at least once a week.
mainly in bio and english

HSC
nerdsforever said:
I dont exactly fall asleep but I lay my head on the table a lot.

Last term, teachers have started to get really annoyed at me sleeping. Come to think of it, I fell asleep for 20 minutes while watching a movie in History once. It was Alexander the Great movie :(

And I love sleeping through boring class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who else does?
i never seem to be able to sleep in class..even in really boring classes..
i just look out the window and look at all the aircraft landing at syd. intl.lol

agirlinatutu

Im just not ready...
HSC
I sleep in Science and PE and sometimes History/Georgraphy when its a crap video

HSC
From the sounds of these posts all you guys do at school is watch videos.

And yes I have fallen asleep once or twice after staying up practically all night doing important stuff (pwning noobs)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)