family and world order essay predictions 2021 (1 Viewer)

iwanttodogoodinschool

HSC
omf i think domestic violence also
or resolving conflicts/encouraging cooperation

hopefully nothing on surrogacy
yesss i think cooperation too

ikr lol i know nothing on surrogacy

hahaha i hope the question isn't specific and its more a theme cuz then we can write about different things in the essay rather than just one thing

stressedadfff

HSC
yesss i think cooperation too

ikr lol i know nothing on surrogacy

hahaha i hope the question isn't specific and its more a theme cuz then we can write about different things in the essay rather than just one thing
YHHHI i hate contemporary issue specific ones ewww hopefully its like 'legal responses...justice' HAHAHA

stressedadfff

HSC
omf i think domestic violence also
or resolving conflicts/encouraging cooperation

hopefully nothing on surrogacy
what could we talk about for cooperation? i was thinking family court, ADR but i have no clue what. other two paragraphs could be?

iwanttodogoodinschool

HSC
what could we talk about for cooperation? i was thinking family court, ADR but i have no clue what. other two paragraphs could be?
you're gonna write 4 paragraphs?

For cooperation I would do divorce (the removal of the 'fault' concept and the 'kiss and make up' clause), parenting plans (and link this to the establishment of family relationship centres), and maybe property disputes (in which financial agreements can be made for the parties and the fact that couples who cannot come to an agreement are obliged to attend compulsory conciliation conferences) etc.

the property argument is kinda eh but I can't think of what else

zizi2003_

HSC
u could talk abt divorce (law encourages amicable resolution e.g. mandatory conciliation under the FLA) + divorcing parents and perhaps link this to the care and protetcion of children (i.e., how cooperation is encouraged between the separating parents to fulfill their shared responsibilities toward their children through- parenting plans/orders + family relationships centres)
u could also talk abt in the case of DV- how ADVOs encourage cooperation between the perpetrator of DV and the victim, although non-compliance means that the law is ineffective in encouraging cooperation
theres also surrogacy- how the law is ineffective in resolving conflicts between sperm donors and the commissioning parents (i.e. parentage orders and Status of Children Act 1996) but this argument could be a stretch

zizi2003_

HSC
maybe property disputes (in which financial agreements can be made for the parties and the fact that couples who cannot come to an agreement are obliged to attend compulsory conciliation conferences) etc.

omg yahh the property argument would also work for encouraging cooperation between same-sex couples

iwanttodogoodinschool

HSC
u could talk abt divorce (law encourages amicable resolution e.g. mandatory conciliation under the FLA) + divorcing parents and perhaps link this to the care and protetcion of children (i.e., how cooperation is encouraged between the separating parents to fulfill their shared responsibilities toward their children through- parenting plans/orders + family relationships centres)
u could also talk abt in the case of DV- how ADVOs encourage cooperation between the perpetrator of DV and the victim, although non-compliance means that the law is ineffective in encouraging cooperation
theres also surrogacy- how the law is ineffective in resolving conflicts between sperm donors and the commissioning parents (i.e. parentage orders and Status of Children Act 1996) but this argument could be a stretch
yessss that DV argument is so good

stressedadfff

HSC
you're gonna write 4 paragraphs?

For cooperation I would do divorce (the removal of the 'fault' concept and the 'kiss and make up' clause), parenting plans (and link this to the establishment of family relationship centres), and maybe property disputes (in which financial agreements can be made for the parties and the fact that couples who cannot come to an agreement are obliged to attend compulsory conciliation conferences) etc.

ahhh i see how many paragraphs ar eyou doing i thought we need four or osmething LMAO

iwanttodogoodinschool

HSC
sameeee
also depends on time tbh
yess definitely
i really wanna get mc and human rights done super quick so I can spend a bit more time on the crime essay and the other two essays

ughhhghhhghgh so many essays, i wanna cry 😖

what do you think they'll ask for crime?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)