Family Law (1 Viewer)

karen_38

Karen
HSC
Has anyone here done Family Law?? Is it really challenging?
Anyone had Sue Armstrong, any comments?

The thing just came up on WebCT and i read the unit outline, it sounds extremely difficult. I'm a second year (my timetable is all stuffed up). *stresses* :S

><

*sasha*

HSC
unit outline? where? i cant find anything like that on my webct

= Jennifer =

HSC
karen_38 said:
Has anyone here done Family Law?? Is it really challenging?
Anyone had Sue Armstrong, any comments?

The thing just came up on WebCT and i read the unit outline, it sounds extremely difficult. I'm a second year (my timetable is all stuffed up). *stresses* :S

><
are you actually enrolled into the unit? if not, you need to speak to IT.

secondly it states that u need to have introduction to law as a pre-req so if you have done that it shouldnt be too bad..but it is a 3rd year unit could be a little challenging for you since the other students are in 4th or 5th yr and susan armstrong expects a lot from her students.

goodluck

karen_38

Karen
HSC
Yep, I'm enrolled in the unit. I've done Intro to law.

So the students are going to mainly be 4th/5th yr students and the lecturer expects a lot ... great, i guess its too late to change units. I hope I can cope :(

Thanks for the advice.

michelleanne

HSC
Hey!

I a couple of family law texts if anyone would like them- 1 text , a study guide and the Family law act without amedements and updates. Everything is brand new as I ended up dropping the unit due to timetabling and didn't end up taking the unit again.

I am willing to sell the three items for $50. They are a few years old put still maybe helpful for study and extra reading.

I am on campus on Tuesdays/ Wedesdays at kingwood and Fridays and werrington.

Just message me if anyone is interested.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)