Farewell 4unit (or E.E.2 rather) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
A moment in time he stood to stare
With glistening eyes so bright
Her green blue eyes so sweet and bear
With light they did ignite

A lustrous flame as red as blue
Extinguished by her love
For he and she began anew
Granted by the oneness above

A mother is all he views in sight
Despite what light ignites
For in his dreams he hears her screams
God save thee mother of might

For she be pure and he be clean
Like the virgin and her son
What God creates no man serrates
Be his decision just one

The love from me to you is dear
Like the moon is to the sun
But the stars in sight steer clear from light
My mother I shall not shun

Your eyes shine down upon my heart
When light is dark and blind
Your warmth and care beside me lay
For that I must be kind

Your heart is white, like a ripe red rose
Vivacious, exquisite, unique
It is such love a child does
From his mother search and seek

A tear falls down upon my cheek,
Your laughter, smile, and glance
Did fill the air with love and care
When once I heard you speak

as i have now dropped E.E.2 I sadly farwell the moments i will forever keep in mind, i say goodbye to the beautiful moments expressed using the same ink i use for physics chemistry and maths, for it was only due to this opportunity (i.e. doing e.e.2) that i was able to dicover my inner self and allow what was residing in a dark and gloomy hole to be realesed into the open and into the atmosphere surrounding both appearenca enad reality, howvere, i also say hello and greet the opening to a new chpater in my life. Thank u 4.unit....

good luck to all u guys with ur major works... and if anyone ever needs help many others including myself will always be here to help... don't be afraid to ask...

Last edited:

monique66

wow the poetry has taken a toll on nick's life...*cries more* why? he was so young, so talented..

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
hmm...you're not getting away that easy physician! *grabs physicians ankle and pulls him back into the ee2 forum* You may not be submitting anything, but you're still one of us.

nick1048

Mè çHöP ŸèW
The Mat®ix Ordinates: Sector 1-337- Statu
HSC
hahahahahaha, I'm creative!!! No really I am, its just I usually answer questions relating to the HSC which restricts my ability to shine. I really started the year doing short stories as my EE2 medium, but switched to critical response because all you people are so darn good!!! Arggggg hehehehe. Love u all!!! Seriously I have all these ideas about writing short stories, I could write about anything, ohhh the possibilities, its so exciting!!! But yes... time constraint, other subjects constraint... not much time for EE2.... or being creative for that matter... a pity, a pity it is

monique66

Do u still have the pic from the newspaper? If i see you i might just say hey...

physician

HSC
good luck to all u guys with ur major works... and if anyone ever needs help many others including myself will always be here to help... don't be afraid to ask...
I quote myslef.......... who said i was leaving the E.E.2 forum...
a forum filled with some of the most intellectually stimulated minds...

I will never leave E.E.2.. although i have physically left i will remain mentally an E.E.2 student at heart...

Kami let go of my ankle... "Physician kicks and kicks... and kicks....and kicks.. and runs out of words to say ... ummm....... and kicks"

I'll be lurking around the forums every now and then... and once again offer my help to anyone in need (of cors if it's within my ability to help)

good luck guys.. and good night

black_man

Chuck lives here
HSC
that's awful, thankyou very much physician, it's been very very interesting being able to talk to you. i sure hope you can say hello occassionally in the forums. i hope you do really really well in your other subjects.

that's very sad...there might only be around 4 or 5 of us left still doing poetry

physician

HSC
thanks u so much guys for makng me feel accepted and welcome even though I've decided to jump off the boat and swim to shore...

Thank U black man...
I hope to see u guys in the showcase... because u guys desreve to be there... ur always helping out in the forums and offering the best advice

if it wasn't for u guys i would have been totally lost during the time i was doing E.E.2 as most(if not all) of my knolwedge about the course has been colected from the E.E.2 threads with wonderful people like urselves spending some of ur valuable HSC time to offer a helping hand...

I hope u guys make it to the showcase...good luck to u all...

666_blessings

Hi! I'm Alan...
HSC
Of course we'll make it into showcase! I have a good feeling (derived from the intellectual pool in this forum) that the entire showcase will be poetry this year. They can not deny our genius and with Physician's help, the dark side shall triumph!

Note to self: too much coffee

Alimoe_KG

HSC
We're a family us EE2 people.
Went in as a family.
Going out as a family.

black_man

Chuck lives here
HSC
i think physician touched on something that is perhaps very significant in the whole duration of the ee2 work. does everyone feel as though they've achieved a sort of greater enlightenment through your work? like some kind of aesthetic awareness or something similar? i'm a little bit curious to know how the whole work has impacted upon everyone and how we all approach the HSC

EDIT: I'm really sorry to digress from your initial subject physician, i'm not meaning to sort of detract any of the magnitude of you leaving or anything

physician

HSC
black_man said:
i think physician touched on something that is perhaps very significant in the whole duration of the ee2 work. does everyone feel as though they've achieved a sort of greater enlightenment through your work? like some kind of aesthetic awareness or something similar? i'm a little bit curious to know how the whole work has impacted upon everyone and how we all approach the HSC

EDIT: I'm really sorry to digress from your initial subject physician, i'm not meaning to sort of detract any of the magnitude of you leaving or anything
lol... there's no need to be sorry black man...

i initially chose E.E.2 ( 1 ) because i love writing poems..
( 2 ) because i wanted to write about something that i felt was sometimes too dificult to express in any form other than the written form...

my major work was based upon the theme of motherhood.. I initially wanted to investigate and make comparison between the status of mothers in Christinaity/Judaism and Islam

I was also inspired by the two advanced english preliminary texts ( wuthering heights and Robert Frost poetry)...

u know i found out that Robert Frost's mother as well as Wilfred Owen's mother played a siginificant role in influencing the kind of poetry they wrote...

It's kind of like saying "behind every just ruler lies a just/peaceful/intelligent/benevolent mother" (i know that's not how the saying goes... that's just my interpretation)

anyways... my major work kind of provided me with some relief from all the calculation and memorisation involved in my other subjects... i would allow my mind to drift off into a world filled with my thoughts.. and eventually was able to put them on paper...

I think i would have burnt out long ago if it wasn't for 4 unit... oneof the reasons why i continue to work on my major work every now and then .. (lol like 10 minutes a month.... lol just kidding)

I love english extension 2 and i will always continue to love the subject...

i was able to learn heaps of stuff about mother daughter/mother son/ father daughter/ father son relations... and just how parents can impact our lives... I managed to make comparisoons between Christianity and Islam by researching both perspectives on Mary - or Mariam - and they way she was viewed by the religious followers of both religions...

i also found out that Dates are an excellent food intake for pregnant women... Allah advised Mariam (Mary) to eat dates whilst she was pregnant... here's an extract from my resreach:

Allah advised Maryam to eat freshly ripened dates. Today, such dates are considered to be food and medicine. Scientists nowknow that dates contain more than ten substances considered essential for the human bosy's well-being and continuing helath.

Dates ontain plenty of the easily digested and absorbed sugars that give the human body its energy for heat and movement....

there's alot more where that came from...

so ladies during pregnancy make sure u get plenty of dates...

anyways... that's just a portion of the things i learnt... I was also trying to combine science with english/philosophy which i knew would help me out in my other subjects...
and indeed it did....

4 unit in general has really made yr 12 and enjoyabel year... and has taught me hepas of new stuff...

once again thank u E.E.2

Note: lol... i just realised how long my message was....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)