Farewell 4unit (or E.E.2 rather) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

coreyjk

HSC
N/A
in response to 'black man'

"futile blather" is an aptly post modern and femmo-nazi subject. my objective suggestion for improvement is to change the subject.

black_man

Chuck lives here
HSC
i understand your disdain for post-modernist elements. I know there has been discussion of post-modern elements in this forum, and i dont feel you have a right to repress creative energies of composers in accordance with your own interpretation of literary concepts.

coreyjk

HSC
N/A
in response to 'black man'

i ardently defend my criticism of post modernsim. surely, as an exponent of this wacky school of thought, you would understand the fundamental plurality of opinion and observation which accompanies post modernism? does your own honoured concept evade your understanding?

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
coreyjk said:
i must say, i do loathe how each member of this forum believes that he or she (lest i stir the wrath of some wacky femmo-nazi) has attained divine enlightenment through the extension two english course.
You assume as to the level of fervor we place on this course - we have all expressed our like of it, and our dislikes.

By stating that your opinion would be censored by "some wacky femmo-nazi", you are inferring that we, the extension 2 forum members are "femmo-nazis", you also employ that term in slanderous fashion indicating your disregard for our demeanour since you obviosly consider us in this manner.

coreyjk said:
'physician' has produced the superlative of banal poetry, "for in his deams he hears her screams" - congratulations, he/she/it is a mediocre rhymer (rather he/she/it has mastered rhymezone.com).
Employment of sarcasm rather than criticism.

coreyjk said:
i must question the intention of 'physician's' major work. it surely was not an exploration of hackneyed poetry? surely it was not an investigation into the perversion of language? perhaps its was the crafting of forced rhyme and contrived imagery? i must say, the only "beautiful moments", as expressed in the deranged lament of 'physician', will be the time when the english language is unburdened from the ability (or lack thereof ) of a dull and commonplace year 12 poet.
Meaningless and sarcastic rhetoric(note for coreyjk: you are over using rhetoric), also an insult without any purpose.

coreyjk said:
perhaps, i will earn the enmity of a few forum members. i may have earnt the eternal hostility of the divinely inspired 'physician'. nevertheless, i wish good luck for all my fellow extension two english competitors.
You are aware that your comments would be looked upon with distaste yet you post them anyway, even when physician having dropped this course, could not employ *any* criticism even had you been considerate enough to be constructive.

To conclude it is with that with which I take issue, you posting things for no other sake then being provocative and insulting.
Also, you seem to have contradicted yourself slightly:
coreyjk said:
moreover, i most adamantly reject 'black man's' assertion that extension two english is about an esoteric path to englighenment. let us be pragmatic. it is an hsc course that allows students to attain marks for a uai. it is not a great and divine journey. it is a course that contributes to one's uai. that is all.
You ackowledge that it is a HSC course yet seem to believe it has no purpose other than to aid in forging one's UAI. And here I thought we went to school to learn...

J

jhakka

This thread has been closed for the following reasons:

1. Physician has dropped English Extension 2, and did not ask for his work to be critiqued in this thread.
2. Insulting or derogatory comments towards any other user in this forum are not to be tolerated.
3. If you wish to post a cricisism of the English Extension 2 course, please do so in the main forum.
4. No one likes a troll.

If there are any problems, please contact me via PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)