Farewell. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Generator

HSC
N/A
wheredanton said:
For the older members are too old and political intricacies and expressing them have become secondary to the quest to get a job and to earn some K to fund the Aussie Yuppie dream of a nice house on the lower north shore full of ikea furniture. Don't forget the sensible Subaru in the driveway and the Chardonnay needed to discuss soft lefty views with like minded friends.

Source
Change the lower north shore to being near a train line within a national park and the Chardonnay to tea and you'll have my life in 10 or so years (I would say 15-20, but the recent reports regarding infertility suggest that I'd be best to act sooner rather than later). I'd prefer something more exciting, but I'll be happy enough with the above or something similar - provided that my kids attend a public school, of course. Public education all the way, I say!

Well, I guess that I should take the opportunity to say farewell - farewell. I will miss the debates and the personalities that made this subforum such a fun place to visit. I must admit that I enjoyed visiting the NCAP suborum much more back when I was just a regular, but I was truly honoured to be given the responsibility of managing such a contentious and at times unpredictable subforum and I was far from being a moderator who was unhappy with his or her lot. I hope that ur_inner_child doesn't feel the need to step back to the extent that I did (despite what some of you may think, I was far more active back in the days before I became a moderator), but no matter her approach, I wish ur_inner_child all the best for what can be a, well, difficult subforum :).

I'd like to end this post by asking for a regular to take the time to update the IR Reform thread every now and again - for some time it has been Rafy and I updating the thread with new articles and transcripts, so with my passing it would great to see another interested party take up the slack.

Cheers,
Generator (a.k.a. Josh)

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
bye mate.
i'll never forget the way you used to delete my posts and then PM me with a warning

:wave:

HotShot

-_-
HSC
oh well u did jud job mate.
couldnt wait to get out of here? rite? i understand. BOSERS = LOSERS>

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Hardly light and offbeat...:p

I await your return... to come back and flame some ignorant fool in NCAP

<3

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
I'll miss you :(. You mod like a god.

All the best.

turtleface

HSC
hey man I thought your rigid adherence to the rules was quite fascist and annoying (though probably the right thing to do) but its obvious you contributed quite a lot here, so thanks and all the best.:)

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
tata, i liked the way you used to delete other peoples off topic shit but just edit mine :D

i hope we didnt get under your skin too much, i know it can get heated in here but i guess thats the purpose of this forum eh?

all the best

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
i never knew u were a mod.....but cheers for everything :S

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
Best of luck for the future.

I hope the next moderator is as impartial as you were.

nwatts

HSC
you did a top job generator, feel proud of yourself

Last edited by a moderator:

leetom

there's too many of them!
HSC
Don't forget that first investment property : )

You aspirational, go forth and govern for the mainstream.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)