fashion ? (1 Viewer)

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
eww...we dont want to be seeing yuor boxers or breifs or whatever...it is beyond bad enough to have to be subjected to seeing them over the tops of the pants, let alone through the pee whole.

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
hmm.. lets see.. what do i like wearing..well i used to be one of those gurls that wore trackies evrywhere coz i didnt give a crap what people thought... at that time i didnt even know what a skirt/dress was

umm i still dont... like spesh now with a bf .... no 1 to impress hahaha (sorry hun)

ummm... well ne ways... im more into skirts+top/dresses if its hot
otherwise its jeans for me.. they are the bestust.. these days

n shoes wise i wear thongs or joggers... (i h8 being taller than evry 1!!!!)

Last edited:

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
for the love of god, we get it. you have a boyfriend. there's no need to bring it up in every 2nd post you make.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
yeah, especially when it's in sex related threads, that's just the worst

VX1-08U

.... Billabong visor, 3/4 billabong demin pants, billabong (or mossimo) t-shirt, colorado sandals ...

Also wear holden/hsv shirts ...

is a roflcopter
HSC
i wonder if they are fake billabong stuff in china...probably not since no one surfs

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
people actually wear dresses? apart from old school uniform and my 2 formal dresses... i own no other dresses... even casual dresses seem to dressy to wear on every day occasions... and i dont go out to nice enough places to have nice dresses and even if i did a dress would shit me because you cant change the way it looks... like you cant mix and match like you can with skirts etc... all in all dresses are pretty but shit

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
i wear microfibre black pants and i have my hair dyed

Lundy

Banned
HSC
let's just say that I never dress to impress anyone. I don't try to keep up with fashion. Oh no, I'm a disgrace to the female gender.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
And I think it's unfair that NewFoundGirly is copping a lot of shit from everyone. She has her own tastes, even if they're "cliche."
Give her a break already.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)