Fastest pen?? (1 Viewer)

iJimmy

not dead
HSC
N/A
Its different for all of us depending on your grip but mostly thin boddied pens are good for fast writing. Try out what feels most comfortable and doesn't require much pressure for writing. Personally i've been using a kilometrico :music:

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
^
I was writing up to 2000 words in exams with these pens but eventually my handwriting began to deteriorate and teachers commented on it in essay feedback. So now I am using the humble Artline Smoove, it keeps me grounded:
http://www.officeworks.com.au/retai...ies/Stationery/Pens/Ballpoint-Pens/AR18210741

Edit: I just read the reviews for the latter pen and they're not at all similar to my experiences

Edit 2: Pens are serious
I use this pen. It's good.

Makematics

HSC
i found a new best pen guise <3 it's my perfect match. finally a pen that doesnt smudge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and it's like a no-brand pen or smth.

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
oh thought you were talking about the one I just posted

yeah I do, my experience has been good with it

you should try it for English :)
nah, my ones i have now are gold. damn i need to stop telling people, or else they will get my advantage.

KitchenSinky

HSC
Wanna compare the size of our pens? Mines roughly 7.5 inches and I say roughly because I like to measure it from different angles to ensure I get the most length out of it. Seems a bit larger than average for a pen so I might be at a disadvantage. I guess only time and my future experiences will tell.

Zeref

Stare into my eyes.
HSC
all uni rollerball pens are good :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)