fat amounts of arrests (1 Viewer)

7th Sign

HSC
i heard on tha tv hat their were shit loads of arrests at schoolies last night is this true?

SarahMary

*Procrastination Central*
HSC
the only thing i heard was a guy got arrested who was found making tons of fake ids for ppl going to schoolies...

Cactus

Sorcerer's Apprentice
HSC
Eight said:
i heard on tha tv hat their were shit loads of arrests at schoolies last night is this true?

There were about 170 arrests of schoolies last year, and the number of toolies arrested was about 3 times that amount

HSC
just saw it on news, fkn sad fucks i hate idiots that start fights for petty reasons....just got me a digi cam worth 2 grand, betta not get fucked up or there will be hell to pay

babygoose!

>>rraahhh<<
HSC
it said that 35 ppl were arrested but none of them were schoolies....fuckin toolies!

7th Sign

HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
just saw it on news, fkn sad fucks i hate idiots that start fights for petty reasons....just got me a digi cam worth 2 grand, betta not get fucked up or there will be hell to pay
if i was you ild take a cheap 200 dolla camera...its soo not worth taking a good one man

Dynamix

North by Northwest and then turning slightly East
HSC
yeah its all the toolies that are up there getting arrested, notice all the schoolies are the ones who aent going crazy and actng up? its cos (notice this camu) they are there for a good time and to unwind after year 12, not to shag the living whatever out of anything with a pulse.
Also, there was a massive amount of ecstasy bound for schoolies that got confiscated. To be honest, im happy about that. Others wont be, but i will.

HSC
Dynamix said:
yeah its all the toolies that are up there getting arrested, notice all the schoolies are the ones who aent going crazy and actng up? its cos (notice this camu) they are there for a good time and to unwind after year 12, not to shag the living whatever out of anything with a pulse.
Also, there was a massive amount of ecstasy bound for schoolies that got confiscated. To be honest, im happy about that. Others wont be, but i will.
sensible people always win

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Dynamix again.

Dynamix

North by Northwest and then turning slightly East
HSC
will do cheers. i usually tend to just throw my two cents in when a topic comes up where i can understand something (rarely happens, see posts.) and am not well versed in the intricasies of BOS, but will definately look into it. Btw, thanx for reping me!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)