fat days (1 Viewer)

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
every day is a fat day. i feel incredibly large, and ballooning and it makes me not want to get out of my pyjamas or go outside or get dressed because i'm afraid my clothes wont fit (totally illogical yes)

it's pretty crippling. who here has fat days? how often? how do you get over it?

aimhigh10

HSC
yeah i get that sometimes, try to go on a detox, with green tea, fruit, veg, only small amounts of carbs etc, and go for a walk covered in trackies and other layers..

and after a few days, i kind of can get back into normal routine and 'squeeze' back into my jeans :p

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
aimhigh10 said:
yeah i get that sometimes, try to go on a detox, with green tea, fruit, veg, only small amounts of carbs etc, and go for a walk covered in trackies and other layers..

and after a few days, i kind of can get back into normal routine and 'squeeze' back into my jeans :p
but my jeans fit fine! i havent actually put on weight! and yet ballooning feeling constantly

im pretty strict on my diet, maybe some green tea...yes, or better still, hot water with lemon.
yes ill get some now!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)