Father and daugher have illegal child [INCEST WARNING] (1 Viewer)

michael1990

HSC
Muz4PM said:
We have a 'man' having a baby, we have incestuous couples. I shudder to think of what will happen next.
i agree, its sickening.

HSC
michael1990 said:
so that makes it alright?
I think he was disputing the fact that he was a pedo, as she was above the legal age.

Our business studies teacher said she was told about this story at least three times today.

Muz4PM

HSC
yer8899 said:
that kid is gonna get beat down when hes in school
Oh yeah, that will be a problem. Imagine a school asignment where you will have to reproduce your family tree? Awkward.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
This goes against nature. Apparently if blood relatives have kids you can take 15 points of the kid's IQ, not to mention the plethora of disorders which the child has a hugely increased risk of getting.

Apparently the Arab population tend to have first cousins marry a lot- Mum sees loads of their kids in hospital, retarded beyond belief.

Spread the seed, people. Spread the seed.

Edit- I used 'apparently' twice. Wups.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
Muz4PM said:
We have a 'man' having a baby, we have incestuous couples. I shudder to think of what will happen next.
personally I blame it on society walking away from the message of jesus christ.

michael1990

HSC
Ms. BRIGHTSIDE said:
I think he was disputing the fact that he was a pedo, as she was above the legal age.

Our business studies teacher said she was told about this story at least three times today.
Oh okay. Then i take my statement back

Anyone going to watch the story on channel 7 the um... Today Tonight?

UnIqUe_PrInCeSs

invading your mind
I'm leaving now to go find myself. If I should ret
HSC
why why whyyyy
there are billions of other men to have sex with, why did she have to choose her own (69 yr old) father. jesus christ some people are fucking retarded. I hope they get jailed for life, and their child commits suicide whenever she is old enough to know about her parents.

lol it's funny how people who commit incest are all deformed looking.

Mr Deaves told 60 Minutes sex with his daughter was "fantastic" even though he initially thought it was wrong.
haha didn't your wife satisfy you enough.

michael1990

HSC
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
why why whyyyy
there are billions of other men to have sex with, why did she have to choose her own (69 yr old) father. jesus christ some people are fucking retarded. I hope they get jailed for life, and their child commits suicide whenever she is old enough to know about her parents.

lol it's funny how people who commit incest are all deformed looking.

haha didn't your wife satisfy you enough.
Everything you said i agree with except the daughter committing suicide. THAT IS JUST CRUEL.

Shouldn't we be helping her?
She should be getting help now lol

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
I know, right?

There's a reason it's illegal. No animal (or plant) is supposed to have sex with its relatives. That's why purebred dogs are so RETARDED. That's why the royal family is weird and haemophiliacs.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
incest would be pretty hot if it didn't only happen between ugly rednecks.

UnIqUe_PrInCeSs

invading your mind
I'm leaving now to go find myself. If I should ret
HSC
michael1990 said:
Everything you said i agree with except the daughter committing suicide. THAT IS JUST CRUEL.

Shouldn't we be helping her?
She should be getting help now lol
no she needs to die to punish their parents!!! j/k

but seriously, she's going to turn out fucking deformed anyway, if not psychically, then definitely in the head.

michael1990

HSC
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
but seriously, she's going to turn out fucking deformed anyway, if not psychically, then definitely in the head.
SO AGREED!

she will have so many problems.

What about schooling?

What about asking to see her grandfather. OH WAIT!
thats also her dad!

its disgusting. I don't think these MORONS understand the problems that their INCEST daughter will have in society. ITS DISGUSTING

and to come out with it on T.v.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
hmmm... i imagine socially the child of that woman probably would be destined for a shit life incest-baby or non-incest-baby.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
and another thing

You know the wall you subconsciously make if you're straight and you speak to someone of the same sex? That they have NO chance whatsoever? I automatically put up a wall when I speak to my boyfriend's mates, male teachers, etc. Surely that wouldn't be so hard to make one for members of your family?

Vomit.

michael1990

HSC
ur_inner_child said:
and another thing

You know the wall you subconsciously make if you're straight and you speak to someone of the same sex? That they have NO chance whatsoever? I automatically put up a wall when I speak to my boyfriend's mates, male teachers, etc. Surely that wouldn't be so hard to make one for members of your family?

Vomit.
Well for NORMAL people it would be easy to do.
But for the mentally challenged that 'sleep' with their DAUGHTER, i suppose its really really DIFFICULT and they can't do it?

This makes me SICK!

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
scarybunny said:
I know, right?

There's a reason it's illegal. No animal (or plant) is supposed to have sex with its relatives. That's why purebred dogs are so RETARDED. That's why the royal family is weird and haemophiliacs.
Some British guy inbred cattle to great success, like a hundred years ago.

I read about it in ag.

KFunk

Psychic refugee
HSC
I actually don't think this case is that bad. Certainly, it is outside the norm, but I think it is made somewhat tame by the fact that their relationship did not arise out of the typical parent-child power dynamic(/imbalance). Sure, they share genes, but it sounds as though he was absent during her childhood and so you wouldn't expect the parent-child relationship (which is often what makes incest so creepy) in place. Also, she's not in her early teens, she's a grown adult. For all the distaste this case conjures up I don't really see any major problem with it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)