Fatties have right to extra airline seat (1 Viewer)

Eniledam

HSC
Unless you can medically prove ie. extreme hypothyroidism or something, that you have clearly tried to correct, but are still morbidly obese, then you shouldn't be given another seat free of charge. It's an absolute disgrace. Australians are too satisfied with mediocrity, which is why we are now the fattest nation on earth.

That being said I don't want to sit next to a fat person on a plane that spills into my seat and has heavy breathing and is all sweaty and gross. Maybe they should have designated obese people seats, like the bigger parking spaces to accommodate their larger girth

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
In airline discrimination-related news, my grandmother has been offered another flight after being advised by Jetstar that they only allow for 2 wheelchair passengers per flight, and despite already paying, she ain't one of them.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
i hope there's some form of physical cleansing of obese people in the future

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
If you're too fat to -
Fit on seats
Fly on planes
Go in an ambulance

If you're so fat you have to -
Have your roof taken off so a fork lift can carry you out of the house

You're too fat to -
Live.

coopert

HSC
What, The, Fuck.

It makes me so sick how society is so accepting of fatties! Why should the rest of society be bending over backwards in order to accomodate a social minority (Okay, soon to be majority) who can't even bend over to touch their own toes!

It really pisses me off. I hate it when people make excuses for fat people.
"Aw, poor thing, he/she has a weight problem, wah wah wah"! Well boo-freakin-hoo! It's their own fault for being greedy and lazy. GRRRRR Fat shits make me so mad!!!

And the ones who complain and winge about how "hard it is to lose weight! :("!! Here is a helpful diet tip for you:

1. Burn off more energy than you engulf.. HOW FUCKING HARD IS THAT!?

Obesity to me is the epitome of laziness, sloth, and selfishness. There are children duying in Africa from malnutrition and starvation, and yet these fat bastards continue to gorge themself deeper and deeper into poor health and unattractiveness.

They are a burden and inconvenience to the rest of society. I vote we send them to a compulsory Fat-Camp untill they start to abide by healthy standards.

"I eat because, I'm unhappy; but I'm unhappy because I eat.."

Well you know what the common dinominator is in all of that? YOU, and EATING.

burger125

HSC
Unless you can medically prove ie. extreme hypothyroidism or something, that you have clearly tried to correct, but are still morbidly obese, then you shouldn't be given another seat free of charge. It's an absolute disgrace. Australians are too satisfied with mediocrity, which is why we are now the fattest nation on earth.

That being said I don't want to sit next to a fat person on a plane that spills into my seat and has heavy breathing and is all sweaty and gross. Maybe they should have designated obese people seats, like the bigger parking spaces to accommodate their larger girth
medically = yes fair enough

just fat = pay yourself

I can't really see the differnece between that and me saying i get sore legs and asking for another seat and then having my feet up, FREE OF CHARGE

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
i hope there's some form of physical cleansing of obese people in the future

This.

Seriously though, the issue here is that the airlines are being forced to do this. Our freedoms seem to be melting away on a daily basis.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)