fav game, memory,moment...WHATEVER!!! come on guys...cheer up!! (1 Viewer)

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
lol um...I don't know!!!

You know what....I have trust issues. lol We play some of the most stupidest games in drama. The girls love them, but I hate them. I remember playing some bulldozer game, where one girl had to roll over a bunch of girls along the ground. Now WTF was that about....???

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
JEM just admitted that she is into female BONDAGE... that's pretty weird... I mean, i'm cool with being a gay, but doode - tying people up and stuff, that's sickly weird! C'mon now... No more female bondage for you, okay!?! Enough is enough!

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

I SAID I WAS INTO CO-ED BONDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no where did i say BONDAGE! U said BONDAGE!!! arrghhhhh you're such a meany!

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
look jem - its okay... there are ppl who can help you... Dr. Karl can help... He'll explain how microsleeps during bondage can lead to severe fatalities... so - c'mon... it's alrite....

*HUG*

There, there child... There's hope for us all...

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
Originally posted by grk_styl
I'M PERFECTLY STRAIGHT!!! :p

lol
look - its alright... you don't need to deny your obsessions any longer... we understand, and we're here for you... We all love you, and will do our best to help you through these tough times...

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
yes - im into "female" bondage... coz im sooooo "female"... Got my ding-dong removed and put in a swinging door.... :| hahaha - hooray for silly jemimas!

kalinda

HSC
Originally posted by grk_styl
lol um...I don't know!!!

You know what....I have trust issues. lol We play some of the most stupidest games in drama. The girls love them, but I hate them. I remember playing some bulldozer game, where one girl had to roll over a bunch of girls along the ground. Now WTF was that about....???
i wouldnt have a clue
lets just call ms g totally insane
;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)